the hedgehogs exe vs the dark hedgehog exe

The sonic exe team pov 

"WE HAVE TO SAVE Y/N WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'LL DO TO HER!!!" Silver yell as shadow nod agreed while sonic think of a plan to get y/n back.  Then suddenly shadow has an idea "i got it!" shadow said making two hedgehogs look at him waiting for his answer. "we should sneak up on him and knock him out so we can get to y/n." shadow said while silver was thinking as sonic does the same. 

meanwhile mephiles pov 

I keep an eye out on those demon hedgehogs from getting my princess. I hear y/n open the window to get out as i teleport to her and grab her arm and locks the window."Where do you think you're going sweetie?" I said to her, she didn't say nothing but glaring at me. She so cute when she mad i like it.~ I pet her head making her growl. If only i have a mouth i will smirk at her cute growl. She push me away before curling up by the corner staring at me. I chuckle at her actions before walking put the door. I was about to head to the kitchin as i was surprise attack by sonic, shadow, and silver. This is not my day with these three knuckles heads who broke my gosh darn window!  Who knows how long i made this darn thing?! Anyway i won't let them get to my y/n.

no one pov 

Sonic was the first one to attack mephiles. He does a spin dash at him but mephiles dogues  sonic attacks. Y/n can hear the yelling from four hedgehogs fighting to save her or keep her. Shadow use chaos blast on mephiles making him fall back against the wall. Silver use his powers to grab a sharp crystal and points it at mephiles. Mephiles notices as he quickly teleports out of the way and kicks silver in the stomach . Sonic hits mephiles with his spin dash making the mouthless hedgehog fall down. Now its the team sonic chance to kill him. Silver grabs mephiles with his powers and lifts him in the air, mephiles struggles to break free but it was no use. Sonic nods at silver as the white hedgehog pulls the mouthless hedgehogs arm and legs making him scream in pain. Silver pulls harder as much as he can, suddenly the three of them her a snap as the limbs grow apart from mephiles body. Now he is now a legless and armless hedgehog, now its shadow turn to finish him off. He use chaos blast to burn the poor hedgehog to ashes. Until he no more but a pile of ashes. The three of them smile as they did a demonic laugh for a victory.  As they done laughing they found a key and unlock the door to the room where y/n is. They see her by the corner as they walk to her. She sees them and smiles before hugging them. 

time skip 

The three of you watch a move of your choice as you guys talk. After a while it was nighttime as you in your room going to a deep sleep.