sonic exe lemon round two~

You're in the bathroom washing yourself from the training of your powers. You had a long day from training and to you it was fun finding out your powers. You have: teleport, flying ability, controlling and brainwashing humans,getting into people's dreams  and bring back the dead. Right now it was night as you ware drying yourself until someone walk in and hugs you. It made you jump and look to see who it is...it was the blue demon hedgehog sonic exe himself. "hello y/n~" He purr nuzzling you making you blush. "h hi sonic.." You said as you went to push him out of the bathroom he suddenly pins you against the wall and smirk at you. "ready for round 2?~" He said as he licks his lips making you blush.  You nods making him smirk more as he start biting your neck  making you moan from pleasure . The two you didn't noticed that silver and shadow are watching and they are mad at sonic as they stay hidden. Sonic takes the towel away from you and stare at your body as he licks his lips.  You see shadow and silvers eyes staring as you begin to struggle but sonic pins you down and smirks. Sonic bit your shoulder hard making you whimper as you close your eyes trying not to moan.

Sonic start to grew bored as he lifts your legs up, wrapping them around his waist and holds you close to him. He thrust in you ...again as both of you moan as the two hedgehog glare deadly at the blue hedgehog. He thrust in and out as you moan softly as he start to get faster by the minute. You scream out as he went harder and deeper as your legs gets weaker as you both are getting close to the end. His claws dig deep into your hip as he growl low as he thrust harder making you whimper loud. As time went on you both cum and fall down on the floor panting. The two of you hear growls from behind and look at the two angry hedgehogs. Sonic winks at you and kisses before he runs out with the two angry hedgehog chase him down the hallway, leaving you sitting and blushing madly in the bathroom.