shadow exe short lemon round 2

You watch a horror movie with silver and sonic. While shadow was out to hunt a human who played his game. You wish you can hunt but sonic won't let you he said you need more training. You sigh as you walk to your room to be alone. "i wish i can hunt with them but i can't." "maybe i can fix that y/n.~" Someone said who was standing behind you and smirk.  You look behind you to see shadow sitting on the chair. "s shadow you'll help?" You ask him as he nod and walk while you follow him.  You guys walk outside of the house as the two of you walk to the field of green hill. You still remember that everything is dead as shadow looks at you. "i haven't kill that person yet so i need your help y/n." He smiles as you look at him confused. "why do you need my help shadow? " "well i know that sonic won't let you kill so i'm going to help you hunt." He smiles at you as it cheer you up . "thanks shadow." You hug him tightly making him blush as he hug you back. "if you did good i'll give you a treat.~"  He wink at you making you blush as you both teleport to the person room. 

You see that this person is your bully name  bl/n (bully name)  was asleep. You growl at him/her dark as shadow looks at you and watch you. "lets see how you kill this person y/n." Shadow smirks at you as you summon the knife as you walk to bl/n . (gore alert!) You stab the knife into his/her arm making her/him wake up screaming in pain suddenly you hear the parents open the door and gasp. Before they call the police shadow cuts their heads off in a flash. You smile at him then glares at bl/n making him/her gets scared. "you made fun of me all these years bl/n!" You smirk at her/him making her/him gasps in shocked. "y y/n..?" She/he said as she/he stare at you as you nod with that dark smirk. Shadow smirks at you enjoying the show. "you never know when to stop. I keep telling you to stop and also begged you for mercy but you continue!!" You tear up slightly as shadow noticed that as he frown slightly feeling bad for you as he glares at bl/n. "and right now it's time for you to meet your fate. Good bye...you heartless monster!!" You raise the knife in the air and stab bl/n in the heart making her/him cough out blood and slowly dies. You cut her/his head,arm,legs off from her/his body as shadow watched as he was shocked at this. He wasn't sure if he should tell sonic or not but he decided to tell him later.

Time skip back home 

Shadow told sonic and silver what happened as they were shocked at this and feels bad for you and also mad at shadow for letting you hunt with him. But he told them how you kill bl/n and they were amazed by this. You was in your room sighing as you stare at the ceiling. Shadow walk in and sits by you . "you did great back there y/n i impress at how you kill your bully." He smiles as you look at him and smiles at him "thanks shadow." You said as he crawls to you and snuggle you holding you close. You blush as you felt him put his hands in your shirt. He was about to squeeze your chest until the door was open. Sonic was standing there with a what the heck look on his face. Shadow kisses your cheek and teleport away as sonic went after him. You sigh as you fall asleep and dreams.