Fraud and Mess Party

(Edited 7/11/2020)

Lux
11:48 pm

"I'm telling you for the last time, Mazikeen,"Azazel says in a serious tone and motions to the coffee table. "That's not how this game goes!"

The two had been playing cards for the last hour before Azazel complained when Maze said that she had won with shit cards. Both were in Lucifer's penthouse since Lucifer had left to attend a party of a famous football player.

"You serious?" Maze asked him. Azazel nodded. "Yea. Those cards are pretty much crap."

"Damn it." Maze says throwing her cards down. "How's about we do something else?"

"How's about a challenge then?" Azazel suggests sitting up on the couch.

"Now you're talking. What kind of challenge are you think of?" Maze asked in curiosity.

"Let's see who can make the most acholic drink that would make us drunk," Azazel suggested. Leaning over Maze replies, "Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?"

"I've been making drinks since it was invented, don't be fooled," Azazel says smirking evilly. The two nodded before running towards the elevator door to the club.

~~~~~

After multiple drinks, both were still a bit sober to half-drunk. Azazel sat at the bar holding his head as Maze was sitting down at one of the many chairs near the bar.

"Azazel...Let's agree never to do that again." Maze says leaning her head back.

"Agreed... I think we wasted more alcohol than needed." Azazel agreed and look towards her before standing up from the stool. "I'm going make something to eat. What any?"

Maze nodded to him, Azazel heads towards the elevator before the phone started to ring. "Hm?... Lux... This is the manager, how can I help you?" Maze asked answering the phone.

"Wait... Lucifer Morningstar? Are you sure?" Maze asked in complete confusion. "Yes. One second." Grabbing a notepad and pencil, Maze jot downs a few things. "Yea, I'll tell him when he comes in." Ending the call, Maze looks at the note while shaking her head.

~~~~~~~

After an hour or so, Lucifer came back to Maze on the phone and Azazel sitting at the bar with Ruth at his feet as normal. "Line up some shots, Maze," Lucifer tells her before getting a finger for him to be quiet. "Oh, hell, I may just take a bottle." Heading to the back of the bar, Lucifer grabs a bottle of alcohol.

"Thank you." Maze says ending her call and heading over to the bar. "That was the LAPD."

"Ah, was Detective Decker calling to apologize?" Lucifer says pouring the liquid into a glass cups for him and Azazel. "Unless it involves lingerie, I don't accept."

"Financial Investigation Unit." Maze tells him, confusion both him and Azazel.

"What do they want?" Azazel says taking a sip of his drink.

"Apparently, you destroyed the honeymoon suite at the Budget hut in Tarzana last night." Maze says.

"I'd rather return to the fires of Hell than spend a night at Tarzana," Lucifer says with an unpleased look on his face.

"And where the hell was I?" Azazel says astonished. "Oh wait...nevermind." Azazel turns away from them.

"And then, someone with your name and credit card skipped out on a $2,000 tab at Zany Wings." Maze says before laughing out.

"Neither one of us would go eat Zany Wing?" Azazel says. "Looks like we've got an identity thief on our hands, Bro."

"Rap battles and hot wings? You need to find this cheap knockoff and make him suffer-- do you understand?" Lucifer tells Maze.