Chapter 1

Just a normal day in the Literature club. Monika and Sayori are chatting away, Yuri is quiet as ever reading her book and Natsuki was sitting by the classroom closet, reading her Manga. It's always like this but no one complained.

" Alright guys!~ " Monika began, " Ready to share poems? "

Sayori jumped out of her seat, excited as ever, " I have mine! "

The girl with the ponytail walked up to Yuri, who seems to be really glued to her book. She gently tapped her shoulder.

" Hm? O-Oh! " Yuri jolted slightly, " I-I'm sorry. I was really.. Into this chapter.. "

Monika giggled, " Don't worry about it Yuri. Do you have your poem? "

" A-Ah yes.. " Yuri replied quickly getting her poem out of her bag.

Sayori and Natsuki were already exchanging poems.

" It's really good Natsuki! " Sayori cheerfully admired.

The pink haired girl, Natsuki, looked proud as ever, " Of course it is! It's probably the best one!~ "

" What did you think of mine? " Sayori asked as she set Natsuki's paper down and waited for a response.

" It's cute Sayori " The pink girl forced herself to say.

" Hehe, thank you!~ "

Monika and Yuri finished exchanging poems.
" Your handwriting is really beautiful, Yuri " Monika pointed out.

" Y-You think so..? " Yuri shyly responded.

" Mhm! I would love to see it on a poster somewhere "

" P-Poster..? Monika.. I don't understand.. "

Monika looked puzzled, " Have I not told you guys yet? "

The other two girls walked over.

" Told us what? " The pink haired girl curiously asked.

Monika stood up from her seat, " We are going to participate in the school festival!~ "
" Huh?! " Yuri and Natsuki jumped in surprise.

" What? Really?! It's gonna be so much fun! " Sayori cheered.

" That's rightt~ " Monika said with a smile, " The festival is in a month! That gives us just enough time to pick which poem to say and- "

" W-Wait Monika! " Yuri quickly interrupted.
She looked at Yuri tilting her head slightly, " Something wrong? "

" W-we're going to be p-presenting? " Yuri hesitated to say.

" Woah woah, we're gonna read our poems to people?! " Natsuki jumped in.

Monika nodded, " Each of us are going to present a poem. Don't worry though, it'll be easy "

" That's easy for you to say! " The pink haired girl fired, " You basically know everyone! "

Yuri nodded her head in agreement.

" C'mon guys! It'll be fun! " Sayori begged.

" Please? It's for the sake of this club " Monika also begged.

" If.. If it's for the club.. Then.. I suppose.. " Yuri shyly mumbled.

Natsuki quickly looked at Yuri, " Y-Yuri?! "

Monika giggled, " How about you, Natsuki? "
Natsuki crossed her arms, " I don't know Monika.. "

" Pleasee? " The president and vice president begged with puppy eyes.

" Alright fine.. " Natsuki sighed out.

Sayori hugged her, " It's gonna be fun, don't worry!~ "

Monika pulled out her phone, " Let's be in a group chat so I could keep you guys updated whenever we're out of the club "

Each girl put their numbers in Monika's phone.

" What are we gonna do? " Sayori asked excitedly.

" You're gonna help me with fliers so we could pass them out " Monika answered looking at Sayori then at Yuri, " You're gonna do decoration "

Yuri nodded.

" What am I gonna do? " Natsuki asked, feeling a little left out.

" Baking of course but obviously it's too early for that " Monika answered, " So you'll be helping Yuri with the decorations "

Yuri and Natsuki looked at each other and quickly, both of them looked away.

" Will that be a problem? " Monika asked with an innocent smile.

Both girls shook their heads.

" Good!~ " Sayori giggled. The sun was slowly going down, the girls went back to their things and packed up.

" If you have any questions or suggestions, the group chat is now up! " Monika reminded then began walking out.

" Wait for me! " Sayori pouted grabbing her things and catched up with Monika.
The other two girls were still in the classroom.

Natsuki grabbed her bag and walked over to Yuri, " Hey Yuri what do- "

Yuri jolted once again then gripped the desk, " N-Natsuki.! You scared me.. I thought you left with Monika.. "

Natsuki shook her head slowly, " N..no.. But anyway, what do you think we need? Glitter? Glue? Markers? "

" Y-Yes.. And of course the posters.. And some other things.. " Yuri uneasily mumbled, " Could we work at your house? "

" M-My dad doesn't want anyone at the house right now "

" Is that so.? " Yuri said then took a deep breath, " I suppose we can go to my house.. My parents are out of town anyway.."

" Sounds good " Natsuki said with a sigh of relief, " If anything.. The group chat is there "

Yuri gave a nod as the pink haired girl quickly walked out of the room.