Chapter 9

Private Messaging

Papa: Natsuki, where are u!! Come home now!
Papa: NATSUKI ANSWER UR PHONE
Papa: NATSUKI
Papa: NATSUKI
Papa: NATSUKI
Papa: NATSUKI
Papa: NATSUKI PICK UP THE PHONE
Papa: THAT'S IT, I WILL FIND U AND WHEN I DO I'M GOING TO--

🌸
Authors note: :')
🌸

" Natsukii~ " Yuri softly called as she rubbed her lovers shoulder, " It's almost ten, Let's get up "

" N..no " The sleepy Natsuki murmured as she hugged Yuri tighter. Yuri rubbed her shoulders until natsuki got up.

" O-Okay I'm up " she yawned then sat up from the bed, " Hey Yuri.. Have you seen my phone? "

" No I have not " Yuri answered and sat up as well, reaching over for hers, " I'll call it "

She dialed the number and began to call but there was so ring tone to be heard.

" Where did you last leave it? " Yuri asked.
" Eehh.. I'm not sure.. " Natsuki nervously chuckled, " I remember leaving it here though "

" Do you need it? "

" No "

Yuri got out of bed, " Let's go get ready "
🌸
WARNING: Things are about to get a little intense
🌸

The couple walked out of the house and started walking to the Movie Theater, that wasn't really that far. The weather was nice but it was kinda cloudy, it looked like it could rain soon.

" Hey Natsuki, should I get an umbrella? Just in case it might rain.. " The purple haired girl said as she slowed down.

" I love the rain but i don't like it when it gets my hair tangled, so please "

Yuri rushed back inside to get the umbrella. Suddenly, like it was just out of no where, a tall man grabbed Natsuki's shoulder, " Natsuki! What the hell are you doing here?! "

" P-P-Papa?! " Natsuki's eyes widen, she quickly looked back at the house, to make sure Yuri hasn't came out yet. She's afraid that he might hurt her.

" You're coming home, right now! " He growled as he grabbed the back of Natsuki's neck and pulled her to the car.

" I-I'm s-sorry p-papa! " Natsuki cried as she was thrown to the back seat.
Yuri finally came out of the house, " There wasn't any.. "

Her eyes widen as she saw Natsuki in the back, with her face buried into her hands. Yuri ran over without thinking, " Leave her alone! "

Natsuki's dad got into his car and began to start it. Yuri kicked one of the doors as hard as she could.

" Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?! " He yelled.
She kicked the door again. The dad got out of the car, " You better fu*ken run away little girl "

He went up to Yuri and shoved her onto the ground.

" Stop! Leave her alone! " Natsuki weakly cried as she had trouble opening the car door. It wouldn't budge. Yuri sat up, feeling a sharp pain in her back like if she landed on a rock or something.

" N-Natsuki.! " She managed to call before the dad kicked her jaw. She landed hard onto the dirt, feeling something wet run down the side of her mouth. Struggling, she pushed herself up and saw her own blood on the dirt.

" Hey! Leave her alone! " a neighbor shouted and shoved the dad away from Yuri.

" Y-Yuri! " Natsuki cried finally opening the door and ran to her, " Y-Yuri are you okay?! "

" I-I'm f-fine.. " Yuri coughed as she rubbed the blood away then gave natsuki her phone, " C-Call the cops.. "

Natsuki quickly grabbed her phone and dialed 911.

" This doesn't involve you! " The dad yelled shoving the guy onto a car, " Natsuki! C'mon we're leaving! "

" Run! " Yuri coughed as she felt like she was getting weaker. Natsuki ran as fast as she could and yelled into the phone, " Come here quick! "

The cops came.. Along with an ambulance. They managed to hold the father down and arrest him. And as for the neighbor and Yuri, they were getting patched up in the ambulance car.

" Y-Yuri! Yuri you're fine right? " Natsuki ran up to her. Yuri's lip had a small cut, her sleeves and torso area were ripped up and they had to wrap a long bandage around her shoulder blades due to the glass she landed on. Natsuki noticed one of the scars through Yuri's ripped up sleeves but she decided not to bring it up.

" I-I'm okay.. " Yuri answered and took a deep breath, " Are you okay? "

" I'm okay Yuri.. " Natsuki replied as her voiced cracked. Tears filled up her eyes, she didn't want this to happen, not to yuri.

" Please don't cry Natsuki " Yuri spoke gently and held her lovers hand.

" Um.. Excuse me miss " an officer stepped in, tapping natsuki's shoulder, " You're the daughter, right? "

She nodded.
" Do you have any family you could stay with? "

" N..no.. "

" Is that so..? I'm sorry miss but you're gonna have to come with us then "
Natsuki took a step back, " W-Where? "

" To a foster home " He replied, " Since there is no legal guardian- "

" W-Wait! I'm.. U-Uh.. Her m-mothers old close family friend.. I'm twenty three, don't worry.. " Yuri clearly lied.

" Oh.. Well um.. Natsuki, it's up to you then " He looked at her, " Do you want to stay with.. Her? "

Natsuki nodded, " Y-Yes please.. "

" We'll check up on you every week till your father is behind bars.. " He sighed out then looked at Yuri, " And uh.. You miss, We'll come back next month with the papers "

" O-Okay. Thank you "

After the last questioning, they finally let the girls and the neighbor go back to their homes.
" Um.. Mister.. " Yuri called. He turned around.

" T-Thank you! " Natsuki said, " You didn't have to do that.. "

He gave a smile, " It was nothing. The least I could do "

The girls went back inside. Just when the door closed, Natsuki teared up and cried even more.

" I-I'm sorry Yuri " she cried trying to keep quiet, " I'm sorry h-he hurt y-you "

Yuri turned Natsuki around and gave her a tight hug, even though she was still in pain. Natsuki returned the hug and cried into Yuri still repeating the same two words.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm- "
Yuri lifted up Natsuki's chin and kissed her gently, feeling the tears run down her hand.

" It's okay.. " Yuri gasped for air then continued the kiss. Seconds later, Natsuki pulled away, " Y-Yuri.. Thank y-you.. For everything.. "

She smiled, " I would do anything for you.. B-because.. I-I love you "

" I-I love you too " Natsuki said and hugged yuri, crying even more.