Chapter 7

" Monika i-if you pass out.. Uh.. Then you suck! " The sleepy sayori somewhat snoozed as she tried to keep her eyes open.

" Sayori " Monika managed to say through her yawning, " I-Is that a challenge? "

The girls decided to do a challenge, whoever stays up the longest challenge. It was currently 12am.

" We're al-already doing the challenge! " Natsuki blurted out yawning as well. She looked at Yuri, who was wide awake and glued to her book.

" You're not tired, Yuri? " She weakly asked still trying to keep her eyes open.

" Hm? O-Oh.. No, I'm not tired " Yuri answered then quickly went back to her book.

" I-I can't do this anymoreee " Sayori cried. Monika was slowly going down also, " S-Sayori! We have to winnn "

Surely enough, Sayori ended up falling asleep on Monika's lap.

" S-Sayori! " Monika yawned. After a couple of seconds Monika was head back on the couch fast asleep. Which only leaves, Yuri and Natsuki.

" I'm not losing to you! " Natsuki uneasily said as she pinched her arm.

" Natsuki.. You don't have to do that " Yuri blankly answered putting her book down, " Go to sleep "

" N-No! Not until you go to sleep! "

" Suit yourself then~ "

Yuri leaned back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Natsuki was really determined to win even though no one will really know who won if the witnesses passed out. 12:32am.
Yuri grabbed her book again and continued to read.

" Y-You're n-not tired? " Natsuki yawned keeping her head up.

" Nopee~ " The purple haired girl answered as she turned the page, " You sound tired. Go to sleep "

Without thinking, Natsuki grabbed yuri's book, setting it aside then she sat on yuri's lap facing her. She wrapped her arms around yuri and looked into her eyes.

" N-N-Natsuki.! " Yuri yelped quietly. Natsuki gently... Rested her head on Yuri's shoulder, " Goodnight Yuri "
" E-Eh? "

Monika got her head up, rubbing her eyes, " J-Jeez! That sleep was painful.. "
She glanced at Natsuki, who was sleeping by Sayori's legs.

" Where is Yuri? " Monika spoke to herself quietly. She slid off the couch and started walking around the house.

" Yuriii~ " She slowly spoke as she walked down the hall and put her ear to each door to try to listen for anything. Nothing. Suddenly a door opened, and who was it? It was Yuri. She walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her and water still running down her body.

" Y-Y-Yuri?! " Monika shouted quickly turning around.

" M-Monika?! " She also shouted then quickly ran to her room and shut the door. Covering her eyes, Monika just noticed something on yuri's arms before she ran off. They looked like freshly new cuts. She put her hands down then walked to Yuri's room. She just wanted a quick chat before the other two girls woke up but..

" Monikaaa " Sayori called as she sat up from the couch rubbing her eyes.

" H-Huh? Oh Sayori, you're finally up " Monika chuckled then walked over to Sayori. Natsuki was still asleep but every now and then she would toss and turn murmuring in her sleep.

" Is she having a bad dream? Should I wake her up? " Sayori asked looking at Monika.

" I'm.. Not sure.. "

" P-Papa.. " Natsuki quietly mumbled still in her sleep.

" Wake her up " Monika ordered. Sayori gently patted Natsuki's shoulder, " Natsuki, hey Natsuki "

" W-Wha? " she quickly sat up and accidentally bumped heads with Sayori.

" Ouch! " Sayori cried and rubbed her head," Are you okay though? "

" Y-Yeah I'm okay " The pink haired girl hesitated then looked around, " Where's Yuri? "

" She's in her room changing " Monika answered sounding a little concerned.
After a couple of minutes, Yuri walked out of her room in her Pj's, " Monika I-I apologize "

" No it's okay, don't worry "

" What do you guys wanna do today? " Sayori asked as she brushed her hair, " The park? The mall? The movies! "

" The park sounds nice.. But then againnn~ The movies sound cool " Monika encouraged.

" Do any of you have money though? " Natsuki brought up with a little smile.
They shook their heads.

" The park it is! " Sayori jumped up in joy. Stomachs rumbled. The girls looked at each other and laughed nervously.

" Ehehe.. Breakfast, first? " The girl with the red bow chuckled.

" I'm on it " Natsuki announced as she walked to the kitchen.

" I'll help you!! " Sayori followed.
Monika and Yuri were sitting on the couch once again.

" Yuri.. May I ask you something? " Monika started, " What's on your- "

" I-It was nothing Monika.. " Yuri quickly answered feeling a little paranoid. Yuri has a little secret even Natsuki wouldn't understand. Sometimes when she gets too excited about something, the only way she could calm down is if she sees her own blood running down her arm. She finds it fascinating and calming. If any of the girls found out, she knows they'll think she's crazy.

" Yuri you can talk to me " Monika reminded, " I'm your friend "

" M.. Monika.. I don't know.. "

Monika let out a sigh, " Okay.. I won't pressure you to tell me. But still.. I'm here if you need me "

" How do you like your eggs? " Natsuki called as cracked one over a pan.

" Scrambled " Yuri and Monika replied at the same time. After that, the two girls went silent. Monika just wished that nothing bad wouldn't happen to Yuri. And for Yuri, she hopes that Monika would forget what she saw, immediately.

🌸
Authors Note: Thank you for the nice comments/advice! I really appreciate you guys telling me your thoughts :)
Thanks for the 100+ Reads!! I love you guys ❤
🌸