Chapter 1

(Song:Thru your phone)

Jade was walking down the sidewalk holding a picnic basket she walked up to the building and open the door men in suits walked out as she walked into the lobby.

She walked up to the receptionist desk a young woman sitting at a desk was typing on the computer.

"Is Mr. Andrews here?" she requested with a smile on her face.

The woman looked up at her.

"Yes, mam Mr. Andrews is in his office." in a straightforward tone.

Jade nodded.

"Ok thanks, she said then she walked off to the elevator went inside and pressed the button to the second floor it was just her inside for the moment.

Once she was up on the second the office was empty with the exception of a few people sitting at their desk eating their lunches or just doing something else.

Jade made her way to Nates office she noticed the door was closed.

He must be having another conference call Jade assumed.

She pulled out her phone and called his phone.

No answer her face went dull a bit as his phone went to voicemail.

After waiting a couple of minutes Jade decided she would just see him at home later tonight.

Right as she was about to leave Nate's office door and a thin pretty girl with long black hair walked out.

The woman grinned at her Jade narrowed her eyes at her as she walked passed her.

Jade took a deep breath as she walked into his office he was standing by his desk looking down at his pants buckling his belt. Once he looked up and saw Jade standing there with her arms crossed her eyes glowed with anger.

"Baby,he said in surprise what are you doing here?"he imposed.

"The recipient said you were in your office I was just here to bring you lunch." she scowled.

Nate looked at her and noticed the brown picnic basket in her hand.

"You've been cheating on me!" Jade shouted.

Nate started to adjust his necktie his face was red.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"No I want to talk about this now you've been fucking that black haired bitch!" She yelled loud enough so that anyone in the office could hear.

Nate walked up to her he was about to reach his hand toward her face she leaned back.

"Don't fucking touch me with those dirty ass hands." She demanded as she squinted her eyes at him.

"Jade I'm sorry but can you please go home and we can talk about this later.' he was unable to make eye contact with her.

She crossed her arms.

"Whatever but before I go you know that red wine you like let me give you some." she insisted.

Then she dug into the picnic basket as she pulled out a bottle of wine and opened it.

Nates eyes were in disbelief as he watched jade walk to his desk and poured all over his desk and his computer ruining his files and his computer.

"Your welcome, she smirked then she strutted out of the office

Nate stood there with his door still opened as he watched the only girl he ever loved walk away from him.

Eventhough Jade looked cool on the outside she was broken on the inside as she was driving back to her house tears filled her eyes as she thought about the only guy she loved since they were younger Nate was her first man and only man she gave her heart and body to.

She pulled up to the house they shared.

When she got out of the car she noticed her phone was ringing again it was Nate she declined his call once again. Jade wasn't going to live like this he broke her heart and trust.

So she ran upstairs and started packing all her stuff and put it inside her car once the car was filled.

Before she left she threw her ring on the floor and knocked off the flat screen tv sitting in the living room and walked out of the house as the tv fell on the floor and shattered.

Then Jade got into her car and pulled off.