Chapter 11

"Hey, baby are you almost ready?"

Jade asked Jacob as she walked into his room he was standing by his bed packing a black bag with clothes.

He turned around.

"Yea I'm I just need to finish packing he told her while he was folding a t-shirt.

His eyes were looking at her from head to toe.

He grinned.

"What do you think? Jade asked as she motioned her hands down the sides of her white dress.

"I'm thinking about staying in now he said and gave her a quick kiss.

"You sure you don't want to go out of town with me for the weekend?" Jacob asked.

Jade tilted her head down to the side.

As much as she wanted to pack her bags and go to Miami for the weekend she decided to turn it down since her and Jacob only been dating for a short time now.

"Of course I would love to go but you're going for work and when we do go on a trip together I want your focus, not on your work ."

Jade said as she moved closer to him.

"I understand you want to move slow I like that." He grinned.

"What else do you like she asked while caressing the side of his arm.

"Well, I like....

His phone ringed.

Jade said nothing as he answered it

"Hello"
"Yea we on our way."

"About to leave now see you soon."

He hung up the phone and grabbed his bag.

"You ready?" he asked her

"Yea I'm ready," she replied with a smile.

"Good I'm ready to get dinner over with so I can get straight to dessert."he winked at her.

"Boy, you so crazy let's go before we are late." she teased him.

They both walked out of the room and went downstairs.

There they are, Jacob said as the two were walking into a sushi bar Jade looked at where he was pointing to see a couple sitting in a booth she grew nervous as she followed behind him. Sitting at the table was an older Asian couple.

ジョンソンさんこんにちは
(Hello Mr. Johnson) The man said to him.

佐藤さんこんにちは
(Hello Mr. and Mrs. Sato) Jacob said as we sat down across from them

He looked at me this is Mr. and Mrs. Sato some friends and business partners.

Jade looked over at them.

"Hello I'm Jade she introduced herself nervously as she took a sip of her drink.

Soon their orders were taken and brought out they started eating and talking even though most of the conversation was in Japanese. Jade could only understand some Japanese.

Jade felt a wave of hot flashes going through her body. She started feeling hot and not in a good way.

"Are you alright?" Jacob asked.

"Yea I'm fine I just need to go to the bathroom."

  she told him as she quickly ran off to the bathroom. Where she ended up throwing up before even making to the stall.

Jade looked up and realized she was in the men's room. She walked out as soon another man was walking in. Feeling weak she made her way back to the table and sat back down next to Jacob.

"Is everything ok he asked with a look of concern

"I think I ate some bad sushi.. not feeling too hot.

"You ready to go he asked
Jade nodded her head as she started to feel sick again.

He told the Sato's they had to go then they both walked out of the restaurant.

"You sure... I can stay the night I don't mind Jacob said to Jade as he pulled up to her apartment.

"No it's ok I'll call you before your flight in the morning. Jade told him while getting out of his car.

"Ok I'll talk to later he said then she started making her way to the apartment as she was halfway up the steps she looked back and seen him pull off.

She had no energy while slowly walking to my door.

When her eyes happened to look down Jade noticed a lot candle and a note.
"When will he understand it's over," she said under her breath.

Jade blew out the candle and picked up the note thinking it was a dumb love letter from Nate. But as she opens the note it read

March 25, 2015, scribbled in black pen.

She looked down the hall then quickly went inside her house and locked both locks.