Chapter 5- Scott

After the disaster of the lizard scientist destroying most of Shadow Alley. Kitty and Colossus went to do crowd control meanwhile Logan went off to God knows where. My father and Peter went to off to start planning their wedding and that leaves little old me to deal with cleaning up Shadow Alley for another reopening in two nights time. Just what I needed. I was behind the bar dealing with the broken glass and the odd bullet hole. I heard the bell on the front door of the club sound.

"Strange." I muttered to myself as I pulled out my hand gun, "Could have swear I locked the door."

I careful stalk towards the door, I slow turn the corner to be met by a pair of big brown eyes. It was a man about his age with tanned skin, dark brown hair and big brown puppy dog eyes. I put my gun away hoping to not get into a violent fight in my already broken club.

"Sir, you can't be in here, we are closed for repairs." I said in a stern voice

"You haven't changed at all." Said the man as if he was looking at an old friend rather than me

"Sir, I believe you to be mistaken my name is Victor Norman."

"You name now may be Victor Norman but originally I knew you as Stiles." Said the man in a white t-shirt and dark denim jeans.

I stiffen for a moment at the man using my nickname.

"Sorry I should really reintroduces myself my name is Scott, Scott McCall, I am you childhood friend."

If my body wasn't stiff before it sure was now, I shive runs down my spine as I look at the man with this new piece of information he gave me and now that me mentioned it he did look like an older vision of Scott.

I looked at little sceptical of the man in front of me, what if he knows I am Red? What if he knew about Hydra being operational still? What if he is a bounty hunter for Hydra? Okay I will admit that the last question floating in my head would not be possible because every time I think about it. Scott turns into Bob f8. My body relaxed a bit.

"What do you want Scott?" I asked him in a confident voice

"Look Stiles, I am not here to beat around the bush with you, I know that you're the infamous Red."

"I will ask again, what do you want Scott." I with my stiff body

"I need your help, well the Red part of you anyway."

"Scott, I'm retired from being Red after Budapest." I told him in a mono toned voice

"What about the Battle of New York, there are reports that Red was spotted with the avengers."

"That was a one time thing, I was only involved with that battle because I wanted to help some friends." I told him trying to leave my old live behind but somehow it keeps bitting me in the butt.

"I am your friend Stiles, I need your help please."

"I am sorry Scott but Hydra is still alive and after me and I can't let them find out I am still alive because they will go after my family." I begged him to stop asking me.

I don't want to chose between my brother and new family. Please don't make me chose Scotty.

"I am your family, Stiles, I am your best friend your brother." Scott said with pleading eyes

"I am sorry Scott but I am not getting back in the game, not for you, not for my family and sure as hell not for the American people... I am just done." I said bowing my head in shame trying to wiggle my way out of this.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this but you have left me with no chose my old friend." Said Scott as he put this purple powder on me nothing happened for about a seconded be before I collapsed onto the floor