She's a bad woman

When she told me she loves me, I didn't know which particular feeling I felt then but I'm sure confusion was one of them and even though I heard Royal mother saying it to that intruder by the name Sangyun when I was eavesdropping on them, I didn't believe it.

I thought she was saying it just to scare Sangyun, but she telling me herself ..Well It got me confused and the way she said it as if i should have already known.

Truthfully, I enjoyed the cuddle that night which happened to be last night, that too surprised me because after my yelling of how much I hated her, I was expecting her furious or more like her giving me the beating of my life, that emm ..I thank god hadn't happened.

I must confess that I did enjoy her hands on me and I'm happy she listened when I told her I wasn't ready.

Even though some part of my body enjoyed her touch, I still find myself distancing away from her and I still hate her though but i no longer blame her for my family's death ..I learned she was just a child then when it happen, but although I no longer blame her ..I'm still angry at her because she thinks my father and relatives deserves it which they didn't.

They were set up, they couldn't have planned treason no matter how badly the situation was and I'm going to find out who set them up.

My brother though hmm.. "She's a bad woman." I muttered to myself as I palm my forehead in distress, trying to figure out a way in all of this.

"What's the matter, lady Nana?" My personal maid, Jandi asked.

"Royal mother still refuses me seeing my brother. I don't know what to do, I've done all she asked of me"

"I think you should tell the Empress my lady, maybe she will even order Royal mother to set him free ..I mean, she loves you." Jandi said smiling while styling my hair for the day and I see this through the mirror that's in front of me.

"She S.A.I.D that but I'm not even sure she knows what love is and besides, if she ever finds out that my brother is still alive ..I'm sure she will have him beheaded because, have you forgotten, they found him and my dad at the so called scene and besides she was so uptight about them being a traitor last night."

"Don't let this matter depress you my lady. Empress Ruyi is a good woman and I'm sure that if she ever finds any evidence stating or showing that your families are innocent, she wouldn't hesitate to clear your father's name and seek justice for him." Jandi pressed with a steamed and convincing expression.

"I don't know ..I just don't want to stop seeing her as the bad guy, it's so weird and they still died because of her.

Since I was fourteen, I hated her ..all I ever allowed myself to think is how I'm going to stab her in her sleep if the Emperor ever allowed us to marry and now ..this." I shake my head no.

"My Lady seems to be forgetting that the late Emperor didn't even have her family killed in the first place, he only put your father in the prison and then later banished you people.

Someone else, maybe your family enemy did the killing while your people were packing their things."Jandi says as she looks at me in the mirror and at the same time still brushing my hair.

I didn't want to let myself think about it but "Oh my god ..I don't know what to think again Jandi."

"Well my lady isn't supposed to be thinking about anything else but her darling woman, who is going to be taking her out in a while." She whispered slowly as if we were talking dirty.

"Oh, that reminds me ..Jan di, have you asked your crush If he saw the intruder who broke into my chambers that day." I teased although the question I asked was a serious matter.

"Yes. Min Yonghwan said Prince Sangyun greeted them and entered, he didn't have to break in as he is the prince and your brother in law and after that he asked me if something happened that night because you came out with just your night wear and began talking to yourself and I replied him by saying.." Jan di didn't get to finish as I interrupted her.

"Oh my god Jandi, please tell me you didn't tell him what happened. " I asked, holding breath.

"Well Your Highness, that's exactly what I did. I didn't tell him and I'm not crushing on him, besides why don't you want anyone else to know?"

"He is the Empress's brother and I don't want to be the one who caused trouble between them and ..yes, you are crushing on Min Yong Hwan and you have to tell him because maybe he might also be crushing on you too." I said the last part teasingly.

"No way! Where are you from? Of course I can't do that, I'm the lady." Jandi said blushing then looked outside and immediately her expression changed from smiling to submissive. She muttered under her breath.

"The Empress is here."

"Who is here?" I asked a little confused then muttered "oh" when all of a sudden I stopped feeling Jandi's hands on my hair and now I'm expecting hers.

She wrapped her hands around my waist, lifted me up and kissed me on the lips.