[2] Outing with the Empress

"Relax beautiful, we are only going to swim." She said scaring me more.

"In that?" I asked, pointing at the river. Although it's beautiful and big, it's still a river and it's in the open!.

"No, follow me." She said and began walking. I followed her.

She started entering a bush but when we got closer, I found out it is not a bush but a wild flower that has a path, a path that leads to a paradise ..ok, not paradise but wow! 

This is beautiful!

She built a house in an ocean and the ocean is so beautiful with flowers and there are birds plus the ocean is so blue. Oh my god! This is just like a fairy tale my mother used to tell me when I was so small.

"Do you like it?" She asks with a worried look which confuses the hell out of me.

"Yes!! I love it!! But this is not what I imagine you loving, what really inspired you to build this amazing place?" I asked curiously and she turned to facing me, looking at me like she always does.

"You." She replied but I don't think I heard her correctly so I said "huh?"

"You, Nana.. You inspired me to build this place. While Royal mother took you away when you were thirteen and after a lot while she told me she was bringing you back for me, then you were seventeen so I started thinking of a wedding present for my beautiful wife.

"What will my Nana love? I asked myself repeatedly and then this came to my mind and I had it built. 

Here is your wedding present,wife. I hope you like it." She said as she placed a tiny key in my arms then wrapped hers around it.

I was too dumb founded, I don't know what to think and of course I love it. I actually love her at the moment.

"God this is so beautiful and it's mine ..mine." I muttered happily to myself and then all of a sudden I found my romantic heart and body with hands wrapped around her, hugging her so tightly and then I kissed her.

I kissed her and my consciousness didn't reprehend me. It feels so good having her hands and mine wrap around each other.

"Thank you, thank you!! Can I come here with Jandi anytime I want to?" I asked pleadingly.

"Of course love, it yours so you can bring whoever you want to bring even me, just don't bring any other woman ..or man."

"I won't do that, silly."  I said as I slapped her shoulder in a playful way.

"I know. So can we swim now ..silly." She asked teasingly in a tinny voice that's so not mine.

"I didn't bring any clothes for swimming." I said but she started smirking which made me ask her.."what?"

"We don't need one Beautiful." She said and then she started discarding her clothes.

"She wouldn't, she wouldn't pull all of them." I said in my mind but she proved me wrong when she started pulling her last clothing ..immediately I covered my eyes and refused to open them even when she started teasing me about it, I still refused until I heard the splash of water. I then opened my eyes and there in the water she is with that same smirk on her lips. The water is covering her nakedness so I'm ..I'm alright.

"Come on Nana, this is not fun without you."

"No, I can't go all naked with you here." I said stubbornly then folded my hands around my under bust as if to prove my point.

"I've already seen you naked wife." She said smirking which made me pluck a flower and throw it at her.

"Boring. So boring. I can't believe I married such a boring wife.!" She said with her annoying voice.

"I'm not boring and quit saying that.!" I yelled.

"Yes you are." She replied

"I'm not! And if you turn around I will prove it to you." I said and immediately she turned around making me look at her in disbelief. Of course I hadn't meant it when I said it then, but I guess I have to keep my word now.

"Hmm.." I sign but start discarding my clothes. I folded the last one and placed it on her own clothes then I started going into the water but then I stopped when I found her eyes looking all over my body.. Immediately I entered into the deep part to hide my naked body from her so lustful eyes.

"You were supposed to be still looking the other way." I said as I used my hands to hide my still visible breast."

"I was but then you were taking so long and I really thought you were done and was just teasing me by deciding not to tell me and so I turned and I'm actually glad I did. 

Stop Nana.. Stop covering yourself around me. You're so beautiful."