|C H P T R 6|

"at the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together."

💌

"Oh fuck!" Jimin moaned, thrusting into her one last time as he come undone. He collapsed next to her, trying to catch their breath.

Stacey breathed in and out as she clings to him while covering herself with the thin, black blanket. Jimin sighed, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "That was great."

"I love you, baby."

"Love you too, Jim." Stacey then drifted off to sleep. Jimin starts admiring her as he caressed her face. His eyes was getting heavy, slowly drifting to sleep.

💌

Jimin woke up and realized that he's still at her apartment.

He slowly took his arms off around her. Just then, the electric waves shot right through his arms as he winced in pain. It took him minutes to overcome right after placing her head gently on the pillow.

He stretched his arms out wide, lazily unlocking his phone to see it was 4:56 in the afternoon. His eyes went wide for the sudden realization.

Fuck! The practice.

Without wasting any time, he quickly picked his clothes on the floor and wore them back. Since Jimin doesn't have any time to wake her up, he decided to give her a peck on the lips.

"I love you, baby." Jimin whispered on her ear as she shifted.

He smiled and kissed her forehead before heading out.

💌

As soon as Jimin arrived at the studio, he was 5 minutes late and all the boys were all warming up except for Taehyung who sitting on the chair with his phone, giggling.

Jimin went to the changing room and wore his comfortable clothes and he approached Tae.

"Taetae, change now and stop using phone. Manager will be so mad at you if he sees you like this." He tried to scold him but Taehyung choose to ignore him, still giggling on his phone. Curiously, the boy looked up and sneak to see him texting with a girl.

"Woah, Tae. You're seeing someone?" He suddenly asked Taehyung with wide eyes. "My taetae's now a man." 

"What? No. It's just a friend, a fan rather. I just met a while ago in the grocery section." he said with a smile, looking back at the screen. He typed one last time, putting his phone on the table and gets up.

"What about Jungkookie?"

"What?"

"What?"

Jimin shook his head as Taehyung ran to the changing room. Just then, someone messaged him.

 Just then, someone messaged him