|C H P T R 30|

"I want to be the one you
choose when everyone
else wants you."

-anon.

💌

"Hey, Y/n. Doctor Spencer said he needs the papers later." Noel stopped by at your table as you stopped eating.

"Alright, it's already done anyway." You stood up but then the dizziness takes over as you stumbled back on your chair. Noel hurriedly went up to you, gripping on your arms.

"Easy. Are you okay? What happened?"

"I don't know honestly. I've been feeling like this for almost two weeks now." you said as you gathered all the papers back.

"Have you been vomiting recently?"

You paused for a while and remembered you did vomit.

"Yeah, why?"

"Are you sure?"

You looked at Noel suspiciously. "Can you tell me what the fuck is going on with me?"

"Did you like...uh, had sex with anybody?" he asked as your eyes grew wider. You nod your head and stared at him.

"Are you pregnant by any chance?"

💌

"This is the one hundredth time I will repeat that whoever uses the bathroom, please make sure to flush your shit right after." Yoongi growls as Hoseok nudged Taehyung to stop laughing.

"By the way, Haneul invited us to his birthday party next week." Namjoon said while Jin is peacefully lying down on his thighs.

"Really? Don't we have a last concert here in Korea next week?" Hoseok sips on his drink and turned his attention back to the movie.

"Yeah we have. But I don't think it's on the same date." Namjoon said as Hoseok nods his head.

"Is Y/n coming?" Jimin asked as Namjoon shrugged in response.

"I'm not sure. But I think she will. She promised to come and visit here right?" Namjoon said.

Jimin nods his head as he gets his phone to text Haneul.