|C H P T R 11|

"I'd rather have some part of you than none of you at all."

💌

Jimin groaned as he stretched his arms wide and woke up to see himself lying down alone in Taehyung's bed. 

His phone vibrated through his pants to see Stacey's name on it.

"Hey babe, how are you? I'm sorry I just called now. How are things with Tae?"

Stacey and Jimin have been seeing each other often and go out together. She also often texts and calls him but Jimin doesn't really mind at all since it's hard for them to go out publicly.

"Baby, I missed you. But yeah we're okay now."

"I know Jim. I've been so busy with work. And that's great! Want to come over?"

"Ah, I don't think so babe. We have practice later. I'll just see you soon, okay? I love you."

"I understand. Love you too, Jim."

Jimin can sense that Stacey was upset but he ignored it anyway. The boy sighed and headed downstairs to see them playing uno but they all stopped to look at him. 

"Uh, I- uh- have you all seen Taehyung?" he forced a big smile while they were all silent just staring at him.

"Jiminie, we're sorry." Namjoon suddenly came running and cling into him.

"Yeah, we're sorry Jimin."

They all got up and gave Jimin the biggest warm hug. He bit his lip, not wanting to cry but he can't help it. They all started crying then end up laughing.

"Sorry Jimin. We were too hard on you."

"Hey, it's okay." Jimin showed his cute smile at them.

"Stop. You're so cute." Yoongi pinched his cheeks, then Jimin could feel his cheeks burning.

Soon, they all end up eating together for dinner but Taehyung wasn't home yet.

"Does everybody know where Tae is?" Jimin asked them but they all shrugged.

"I think he said something like 'going out to someone's house'? Eh, I'm not sure." Jungkook explained before eating again.

"Uh, I need to go. I'll be right back." Jimin rushed out of the dorm said and drive off somewhere.

💌

Jimin parked in front of the porch and just then the guy came out of the house and Jimin approached him.

"I- uh, have you seen-"

"Park Jimin?" Haneul widen his eyes.

"I uh, yes. I am Jimin." he gave Haneul a small smile and rubbed his neck.

"Are you looking for Taehyung, perhaps?" Haneul guessed it right. Jimin eagerly nod and he smiled at him.

"This way."

Haneul guided Jimin inside of the house as Jimin scanned the new different areas.

"So, are so some kind of a maid here?" Jimin asked.

"What? No. I'm y/n's best friend. I just left the house since Taehyung was with her the whole time. I know she's safe with him." he explained and Jimin nodded.

"So what's your name?"

"Haneul." Jimin nods.

"So what is y/n like? Like you know, her attitude, hobbies and stuffs.." the boy was actually quite curious about to know you more.