|C H P T R 15|

"people may not tell you how they feel about you, but they always show you. pay attention." -Keri Hilson

💌

"Jungkook," Taehyung called the younger as he went inside their room.

"Yes?"

"Want to come with me and buy foods for tomorrow?"

"Sure. Hang on for a second. I'll be downstairs."

Taehyung nods as he waited for him.

"Let's get it on!" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung as they drove off to the mall.

It was not long when they arrived and Jungkook and Taehyung hopped out of the car while adjusting their masks.

Just when they were about to go inside, Taehyung heard voices of a familiar girl who is talking with someone.

The voices went louder as he was curiously sneak up to see it was really her.

"Uh, Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"You go in first okay? I'll catch up with you in a second."

"Alright. Where's the list?"

Taehyung handed it out to Jungkook as he kissed him on the cheeks. The younger blushed at his sudden action before entering the mall. Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's flustered face as he went back to sneaking up Stacey.

"No one will know about it. Don't worry." the man said.

Taehyung's guilt rises up as he's eavesdropping their conversation.

"Better be." her voice was fading as he saw then entering the building.

"Taehyungie," Jungkook's voice startled Taehyung.

"Oh my God, Kookie."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands as he intertwined it with his hand.

💌

"Hello Mrs. Park?"

Jimin's mom picked up the call as Jin happily talks over the phone.

"Jin, you called. May I help you with something? Is my Jimin okay?"

"Jimin is doing great, and I actually have some questions regarding our trip there to Busan."

"Yes! Is Y/N coming?"

"Yes, they said she is. Also her friends are coming too."

"That's good. So why did you call again?"

"We're actually planning to spend for 2 days there in Busan. First day is in SongJeong Camp Site and the second day will be at Jimin's. Is it okay?

Jin said on the other line while Namjoon is browsing for more information.

"It's all fine dear. It's all set."

"Really?" He widens his eyes as he looks at Namjoon excitedly.