Ch. 1

There were two raven haired boys with blue eyes sitting in the stands of a circus tent. One of them is Richard Grayson but he preferred to be called Dick. 

There was another boy, Daniel Grayson, but he liked to be called Danny. They were nine year old twin brothers. Danny is older by an hour.

The show was going well until there was a gun shot that could be heard throughout the tent. Their parents fell from the tight rope and hit the ground with a sickening crack.

Danny was the first to react, he stood up and ran to his parents. He tried to wake them up but soon realized that... they were dead. 'How would Dick react after figuring out that they were dead.... This is not going to end well.'

---

They were both sitting in the adoption center and Dick was crying into Danny shoulder.

Danny was wearing a black sweatshirt, tan cargo pants, and brown heavy duty boots. Dick was wearing a green shirt, black shorts and flip flops.

"Will everything be okay, Danny?"

Danny was not sure how to answer but he just answered his younger brother with a 'yes.' The sad part is, is that Dick actually believed him.

That is what Danny thought. Though everthing did turn out fine. Both, Danny and Dick were being adopted by Bruce Wayne. 

The playboy, millionaire was just going to adopt Dick. Although after finding out that the family (the Fentons) never came to pick up Danny. Bruce decided to adopt him too. 

It was a happy day for the two twin brothers. They were both going to be enjoying each other's company. Instead of being seperated and put into different families.

They both got into Bruce's limo and Bruce drove to his mansion.

They walked up to the front door and it opened by itself.

"Creepy." Danny commented

"You said it." Dick agreed

A man suddenly walked out, "Who are they, Master Bruce?"

"This is Daniel Grayson,  the eldest of the two. This is Richard he is the youngest."

"I'm older by an hour," Danny smiled, "he's my little baby robin."

Dick just frowned, "Do you have to tell everyone that?"

"Yep," he said as he gave Dick a noogie.

Bruce smirked and Alfred smiled. They were going to be just fine.

"Hey stop that you jerk."

"Meh... yous must be Alfred Pennyworth." Danny says as he notices the older man standing at the door.

"Yes that would be me." Alfred says

"I'm Daniel Grayson but everyone just calls me Danny. The moron over there is Richard but he prefers to be called Dick." 

"Hey, am not."

"Are so now shh, your brother is speacking."

Dick pouts, while Danny chuckles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Danny says as he sticks out his hand for a hand shake

"It is also a pleasure." Alfred says as he shake Danny's hand

---

Alfred leads the three of them into the mansion.

"This place is huge."

Danny elbow him, "You said it."

"Hey stop picking on me!" Dick yells

"Make me robbie." Danny says in a calm voice

"I told you not call me that."

"Yeah... there is a lot of things you tell me 'not' to do, but do I still do it.... Yep!"

"You are so infuriating,  you know that." He says as he finds the nearest stair well and walks up it.

Alfred and Bruce stare at him.

"What, it's not my fault he can't a joke. Besides he just needs to cool off. He'll be back to his old sarcastic self soon... I hope."

Bruce just sighs we can only hope.

Danny walks down a random halway. 

"I'm going to go investigate the mansion, see ya'll later."

Danny dissapears into the hallway and is gone.

Bruce sighs. Alfred puts a hand on his shoulder. To comfort him.

"Don't fret, soon they will both be their normal selves again. We just have to sigh."

Bruce just thanks him and then walks down to the batcave to search for crime.

He will be fine as they don't find about his 'personal' work as The Batman.

---

Dun. Dun. Dun. Dun. Dun. Dun

Done 

See ya'll next time