Ch. 7

Bruce drives back to the batcave with Dick.  The drive  home was very quiet.

Dick was watching from the background and he saw what his brother did. He knew that Danny wouldn't follow the joker willingly. 

When Dick got back to the mansion, h went to go lay down in his room. 

Bruce stayed down in the batcave to do research on what could've happened to Danny.

He was sitting there until Alfred came down through the secret entrance and down the stairs. 

"What happened, Master Bruce?"

"Well Alfred, we found Danny, but he's working with the Joker.  I thik something happened to him."

While the two were talking there was an in coming call from Joker.

"Looks like you have a call, Master Bruce?"

Bruce looks at the screen, it says to accept the call or decline the call. He presses accept.

"Hey batsy!" Joker's voice comes through the screen

"What do you want Joker... Other than to kill me."

"Oh Batsy,  you know me so well. Here I sent you a video. Hahaha hahaha

A  envelope shows up on Bruce's screen. He presses on it and it shows the Joker wearing a cooking outfit. 

That says kiss the cook. Joker looks to the other side of the room.

Danny was strapped to the table. He was aquirming to grt free with all his mighy. It was no use, he was stuck.

Joker started to laugh at Danny's misery. He returned back to his pot. He put on his oven mits and takes out to metal clips.

He sticks them to the table. He turns to the machine in the other side of the room. The Joker pulls down a lever...

Before the video goes any farther or gets any worse. Bruce clicks the pause button. 

The vidro sickened him, how could the Joker do something like this to Danny. He understood why Joker would do anything to break the Batman.

 Even steal something he cared sbout.

"Oh my, Master Danny?!" Alfred says with a gasp

"What do you suppose we do, Master Bruce?"

"Well we know he isn't doing this out of his free will. We need save Danny before he makes a big mistake. Let's go after Danny."

Bruce walks up the stairs to fetch Dick, but stops.

"Aren't you going to try and stop me."

"No Master Bruce, get  Master Dick, and look for Master Daniel. Sir, please do make sure you come back by lunch time. I plan on making your favorite."

"Sounds good Alfred and no promises on whether I'll make it back on time."

"Yes Master Bruce, go get Danny back and bring him home. Tell him that his brother, Master Dick misses him and that we all miss him."

"Alright, Alfred." With that, he walks the rest of the way upstairs and dissapears.

"Oh I do hope Daniel is alright." Alfred says as he goes upstairs after Bruce.

---

Done with the chapter

See ya'll next time

Peeps

--

Updated Oct 11, 2018