Otis X Reader part 2

(requested)

Waking up and looking up at Otis you had just remembered he was asleep next to you carefully you attempted to slide out of his grip but his arms were locked around you you sighed. You noticed the sleeping Otis had a smile on his face "you faker!" He started to laugh "yeah I've been awake for a few hours now...just restin my eyes baby" you rolled your eyes "mind letting go so i can get up to pee?" "Yes...yes i do mind i didn't get a good mornin kiss from ya" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Fiiiine....." You gave him a peck on the lips he pouted "now come on...give me a better one than that..." You sighed and gave him a sweet little kiss his grip let go of you he smiled as you pulled away you got up and he smacked your ass you stiffened but ignored it and went to the bathroom.

As you were washing your hands you felt arms snake around your waist and look up to see a groggy Otis with his chin resting on your shoulder. He smiled as you looked up you gave a small smile back "so uh...Y/N...you gonna be mine?" You smiled more "only if your gonna be mine" he kissed your cheek. "Good now let's go get some breakfast" he smacked your ass again you glared at him he laughed and pulled you downstairs to the kitchen to see Mama Firefly doing dishes she heard you two and smiled. "Don't worry i ain't gonna starve y'all there's a couple plates one for each" "thanks Mama" "oh anything for you Y/N...little sweetheart" she left and Otis pulled out your chair for you and you nodded in thanks and he sat beside you.

You just began to eat your bacon and eggs with some peppers and such mixed with them grateful it was still hot "cold scrambled eggs are gross..." You said in your mind. "So Y/N...i wanna take ya somewhere after we eat" you tilted your head at him "where to Oti?" He blushed at the nickname "i-it's a surprise darlin...trust me you'll like it" I you squinted at him you noticed he looked nervous. "Okay Oti sound's good" you both continued eating and finished a bit later "Mama over did it with the servings..." You said as you burped Otis chuckled "yeah well she's just carin for the family" you nodded and his eyes lit up "shit that's right! Come on darlin lets go" you nodded as you got up and put your dishes in the sink and he did the same.

Otis took your hand and led you out of the house and a bit away from the house you both bullshitted for awhile till he stopped you two "alright sexy mama close your eyes till we get up this hill don't worry... I won't make you run into a tree". You hesitantly nodded and closed them he squeezed your hand lightly as you walked together "alright...get those gorgeous ass eyes open and take a look" you opened to see this.

You gasp seeing your F/Flower in your three F/C wrapped around the foot and headboards and pretty F/C chinese lanterns for at night

You gasp seeing your F/Flower in your three F/C wrapped around the foot and headboards and pretty F/C chinese lanterns for at night. "O-Oti...did you do all of this?" "For you darlin...i figured...if we needed to be alone...or if you needed to get away you should have a special place to do so...". You practically tackled him you were so happy "i love it! I...i love you!" You kissed him passionately him shocked but he kisses back "heh...glad you love it...and me" you get up and pull him up with you over to the bed. He layed down and you layed beside him cuddling close but he turns your head to face him "don't ever forget i fucking love you Y/N" you smiled "i love you too Otis don't you ever forget" he pulled you into a lovingly passionate kiss you returned the favor and shared a beautiful day/moment together only parting for air with your Oti.