Unexpected Guest

A typical day in New York involves some New York team's game going on, possibly a felony of some sort, police going door to door looking for someone or something, busy traffic, horns constantly honking for being stuck in traffic, and loud road construction.

--

Not some random woman, falling through your open window.

--

The sound of a body hitting the floor. Alerts the small apartment owner, of the random guest in his home.

-

"What the-?"

--

A long haired brunette woman, about 5'7", brown eyes, and average build has suddenly fallen into a stranger's apartment.

--

The apartment owner stares at the woman.

-

The woman brings a finger to her lips, hushing the man.

--

She looks scared, her lip is bleeding, and she's apologetic of the situation.

--

A pounding on the door, distracts the apartment owner from his sudden guest.

-

"I know you're in there you slut!" A man angrily shouts outside of the door.

-

The apartment owner, looks back at the woman on his floor.

-

The woman shakes her head, with pleading eyes.

-

"Open up!" The man continues to pound.

-

The apartment owner goes to his door, he opens it a crack, and leans his body against the door.

---

"Hi, can I help you?" The apartment owner asks casually.

--

On the other side of the door. Stands a man 5'9", short balding dark hair, brown eyes, greying beard, and slim in build.

--

The woman crawls out of view of the door.

---

"Where is she?" The man asks, trying to look into the apartment.

"Who?" The apartment owner asks.

"A brunette, fat, and disgusting." The man says angrily.