Protective Friends

"Hey! What happened to-? Did he hit you again?" A medium length blonde haired, blue eyed, and average build woman walks to her bedroom window.

"It's fine. I just dropped into some guy's apartment." The brunette shrugs, as she climbs into her friend's window.

"Your lip is bleeding! That is not okay! I thought you said-!" The blonde tosses her hands.

"I thought I was safe here too. Apparently he's going to find me anywhere." The brunette shrugs sadly.

"If only we had an enchanted Forest to hide in." The blonde sighs.

"That'd be a dream." The brunette smiles.

--

"How hard did he hit you?" The blonde asks, as she looks over her friend's face.

"Just one punch, before I made it out the window." The brunette winces.

"We should start packing." The blonde shakes her head.

"No! We can't keep running! I'm so tired of this!" The brunette says angrily.

"Well we don't have a Prince to save us. What else are we supposed to do?" The blonde asks.

"Fight back." The brunette shrugs.

"Do you want more bruises, cuts, or another busted lip?" The blonde asks, poking her friend's lip.

"Ow! Well it's better than, taking the hits!" The brunette says annoyed.

"Linda listen, listen Linda-!" The blonde begins, in a fake Boston accent.

-

The brunette giggles.

--

The apartment door opens, as a new person walks in.

--

"Linda!" The blonde snaps her fingers.

"Linda!" A second voice screeches, in a fake raspy old woman's voice.

--

A short woman, with shoulder length green hair, brown eyes, and a thin build awkwardly waddles over to the other women.

--

The blonde and brunette both start giggling.

-

"Listen Linda!" The green girl, grabs the front of the brunette's shirt.

-

The brunette doesn't flinch.

---

"What happened?" The green girl frowns.

-

The brunette's smile drops.

-

"She doesn't want to run." The blonde states.

"Are you insane? We have to run!" The green girl urges.

"No! We need to fight back!" The brunette insists.

"Bullshit! You do that, and he might actually kill you!" The blonde insists.

"It might be crazy to you both. But I'm done being afraid!" The brunette says annoyed, as she goes to the window.

"Li-"

"No! I'm done being afraid of him!" The brunette snaps, as she stands on the fire escape.

"Where are you going?" The green girl asks.

"Home! I'm glad I have my own apartment!" The brunette says, as she climbs down the fire escape.