catorce

Interesting was an understatement for the lockdown.  Jamal managed to make the power go out by having the AC on full blast, Jasmine peed in the sink because Arcelia refused to get up and tell Oscar to get out of the bathroom, and Olivia suggested the group to play Smash, Marry, Kill.

Now, Arcelia sat between Olivia and Sebastian and the table was filled with candles for light.

"I'm a gentleman.  I make love, I don't smash."

"Well, then, you're not doing it right.  Because if you want a girl to bow, then you got to plow."  Jasmine said in Ruby's ear.  "Arcelia knows what I'm talking about."

"Anyways, make love, marry, kill."  Olivia spoke up.

Then, Jamal spoke up.  "Maybe we should ixnay the udermay.  We don't want to poke the bear in the bathroom."  Yeah, a teddy bear, Arcelia thought.

"No more rewrites, Jamal.  I'll go first."  Monse volunteer.  "I'd kill Jasmine."  She said quickly.

"I deserve that."

"I'd make love to Ruby."

"That's really considerate, just as I would be as a lover."  Ruby responded, glancing at Arcelia and quickly looking to Olivia before anyone could notice.  But Sebastian saw it all. 

"And then I'd marry Jamal."

"Seriously?"  He exclaimed angrily.  "Why can't you make love to me and marry Ruby?"

"We're married, we're having sex."

Jamal sighed and rolled his eyes.  "What about the marital death bed?"  He pointed out.

"Fine, I change my answer.  I'd make love to Jamal and marry Ruby.  Happy?"

"I am."  Ruby exclaimed happily.  "Because even though we're married, we're having sex, and a lot of it.  She made me get clipped."

Arcelia's face scrunched up at how horny and desperate Ruby sounded as her brother's laugh filled the room.  "Want to play, O?"

"Okay."  He said, still leaning against the frame of the dining room.  He started with Ruby and went around the table.  For all three boys, he said he'd kill them and he then he got to Arcelia.  "Obviously, I'd kill your annoying ass."

"Love you too, O."  Arcelia responded with a smile.  She expected it because otherwise, she'd send him to an insane asylum. 

For Monse and Olivia, he'd said he'd smash, then he got to Jasmine.  "Fine, I'd smash you too.  Then I'd kill you."  He said as she rubbed up on her chest, only stopping when he said the last part.  Oscar walked away, probably to the bathroom again, and left the teens to their game.

"My turn!"  Arcelia cheered.  "I'd marry Jasmine.  Make love to Sebastian.  And, sorry Mo, but you're getting killed.  I'll bring you back, I promise."

"See, I knew I liked you for a reason."  Jasmine smiled, causing the shorter girl to shoot a smile back at her.

"Wait, why make love to Sebastian?"  Ruby exclaimed, not letting his anger shine through.

"Big dick energy."  She shrugged.  "But I'd never betray his girlfriend like that, so it won't happen."

"Ok, my turn."  Jamal said, he needed to change the subject before he exposed everyone.  "I'd marry Arcelia. Monse, you can be my side piece.  And I'd kill Jasmine."

"Okay, now it's starting to hurt."  Jasmine exclaimed, shooting everyone a glare except for Arcelia.  Next up was Olivia.  Once Jasmine heard her fate, she said, "All y'all can suck a bag of buttholes."

"This game is so fucking weird.  Why are we playing?"  Sebastian asked the girl beside him.

Arcelia shrugged her shoulders as she continued looking at her best friend.  "I just want to go home, take a long bath, and sleep for 16 hours."

The front door busted open and in came the second half of the Diaz twins.  "You kissed Olivia?"  Suddenly the lights came on and Arcelia gasped and turned to Sebastian again.

"Tea."

"You know they boning, right?"  Jasmine exclaimed, her finger flying between both Monse and Cesar.

"Wait.  Is he the guy?"

"No shit, Goldilocks."  Arcelia said.  "I said what I said and I know she's not blonde."

Monse shook her head, all of a sudden becoming flustered.  "This isn't about me.  It's about Ruby.  He's in love with Olivia and almost took Arcelia's virginity.  A-a-and Arcelia's in love with Ruby."

Arcelia's mouth dropped at the claims and looked around the table.  "Bitch, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that, for once, I was able to keep a secret?"  Jamal cheered excitedly. 

Everyone's head shot to him and simultaneously, they exclaimed, "You knew?"

Out of no where, everyone started yelling over each other and arguing, except Sebastian who decided to text his girlfriend in Texas and tell her everything that was happening. 

"Jamal, I told you to keep your nouth shut about that!  Ruby's dumbass ditched me after that!  And you, why the fuck did you drag me into this?  No one needed to know about that, you trifling ass bitch!"  Arcelia shouted at Jamal and Monse.  Her words may have been dismissed since everyone was arguing, but she was standing uo and letting all her anger out. 

"Wait you almost had sex with Ruby?"

Completely ignoring Olivia's question, Arcelia went back to yelling.  "Why are you yelling at Jasmine?  She didn't do anything and it was Olivia's idea to invite her, you dumbass!"

"Quit calling me a dumbass, puta!"

"Y'all messed up!"  Oscar shouted, immediately causing all the conversation to stop.  "Now, what's this I hear about your little ass almost having sex with mi angelita?"  Ruby, terrified, looked from Oscar to Arcelia to Monse.  He said nothing while Arcelia just looked down.  "Let's bounce."

"What about the lockdown?"

Oscar looked back to the group at the table and signaled for Arcelia to come with him and Cesar.  "It's done."

The three Diaz siblings walked out of the house, Cesar the only one who didn't really want to leave yet.  Oscar already lit the blunt that was behind his ear by the time Cesar closed the door and Arcelia followed him with her head down.

"Are you mad at me?"  She asked quietly.  Oscar looked down at the girl who was staring uo at him curiously with sad eyes.

"It didn't happen, so no."  He told her, puffing out smoke as he did so.  "Might beat Martinez's ass, but it's fine, I guess.  Can't do much other than kick his ass."

The entire car ride was silent and Cesara felt awkward while Arcelia felt like she disappointed Oscar.  He said he wasn't bothered by it, it was bound to happen, he just didn't expect it to be so soon.  She just wanted to go to sleep and not think about everything. 

Plus, she'll finally get her pain killers.

So now you know Ruby was the pussy that ran away from her pussy 😂 yo wtf