Perspectives...

Avery sat impatiently. She was bored, Sherlock was bored; they were all bored. Even John looked bored as he typed idly at his laptop. Avery wondered why Lestrade wasn’t there yet. Surely he had something for them to do. She missed Australia, and France and most importantly, her ‘partner’.
That errant thought reminded her of her new ‘matchmaking’ plan. A plan. That was a good idea. She’d need a plan. She closed her eyes – pushing away boredom as she thought it through – compiling what she knew of the two men.
So consumed in her planning, she failed to realise that Sherlock was eyeing her suspiciously. He knew the look on his sister’s face – she was plotting something. That something didn’t look good for him.
What was it this time? Avery’s plans were always ridiculous – and always was unamusing – for him at least.
Then again, there were several times when her planning was beneficial – she had taught him several ‘tricks’ that had helped him out over his career -  and others he had learnt just by being around her.
He wondered idly what would have happened if she had been around when Moriarty had ‘attacked’. He pondered on that for a second before disregarding the idea – it would just waste valuable space in his precious mind.
John, on the other hand, wasn’t thinking anything much at all, just staring at the laptop screen. No new cases. Nothing to blog about. He was beginning to feel the ‘Holmes Boredom’ as he had decided to dub it. At least the walls were fine, he told himself – much like he always did around this time, when Sherlock began to act…not strange… sort of defeated. That was one word for it. He just became…different. It was impossible to explain. John looked at his screen. No point blogging about nothing, he thought. He stood up. “I’m going to go shopping,” he told the disinterested party.
Avery looked at him, and gave him a chilling smile. “I’ll come too.”