Phantom and Night chap 12

*Ardent's Picture*

The gathering was held by a large ballroom in the Welkin's palace. The palace now owned by Harp. Harp Jos is actually had more Welkin roots than Liam does but they are related. Elizabeth is actually his 2nd cousin.

"Don't hide. Everyone wants to meet you. This is Liam and your night." Ardent says and with the mention of his name there he came. In an all black outfit. He had dark long sleeved shirt underneath his black suit that had very little details but the same silver swirls as Warren's suit. He had tight black pants that fitted perfectly against his long legs. His hair tousled in a messy yet classy way. He looked like a prince. A perfectly handsome prince.

Behind Liam followed Cros and Marco. The two looked troubled even with the apathetic atmosphere surrounding them. Now Warren finally noticed behind those handsome face.. Were dark bags under hazel eyes. Liam never had flaws with appearance. Only now. He looked restless and his pale, porcelain skin doesn't help in hiding that in Waren's eyes.

Liam looked at his direction and they finally saw each other.. after the long agonizing days..

Liam instantly walking pass the crowd that gave him way towards his mate.

"Brother wait!" Marco followed and Cros tag along.

"Warren? What.. the.." Marco couldn't believe what's going on. Even the scene caught up with the all of the guests.

"Ardent." Liam held out his hand.

"I'll take all your challenges." He place that hand on his chest and he stared at Warren.

"I'll prove to you that I am worthy as the mate of your son!" The whole crowd were shocked. Gasp and whispers surrounded them and the silence as Liam continued.

"Warren Phantom, the only son and heir of the Phantom clan is my one and only mate. Here I shall let you all witness as I, Liam Night ask permission to take his hand from his father, Ardent Phantom."

"Well, let's see how confident you are then young man." Ardent smirked and Warren pulled onto his hand making him meet his eyes. Warren's pleading eyes made Ardent's cold heart melt.

"You understand right?" Ardent asked and Warren just nod slowly as he approach Liam and held his hand on his chest. Liam eyed him. Longing was evident in his tired eyes and the urge to hug him is killing him slowly for he knew he couldn't do that. Warren smiled slightly at the sight of his gift around Liam's neck. He lifted the small pendant and kissed it. Making the whole crowd whispers grew louder. He steps back and stuck close to Ardent again making Liam frown from jealousy.

"Ren, you can't be really getting close to him?!"

Warren looked around at the voice that entered his mind. That voice. He look at Liam who's face remain the same. Though his eyes darkened a little. He tried to talk back in his head and he was surprise he could do such thing.

"He's my father. Of course."

"Ren, I doubt you knew half of what I've been through to get to this day! How could you get close to the likes of him! He separated us!"

"Without him, you wouldn't even have me."

"He brainwashed you! I should've killed him the first time--"

Liam's eyes widen and his mouth fell open abit.

"Brother?" Marco shook him..

"What did you say? Ren, repeat it!!! Ren!!" He said in Warren's head but warren ignored him and hid behind Ardent.