Phantom and Night chap 14

Warning: SPG

Liam was covered with blood. His blood and I can smell it.. I felt like I was lying on a garden filled with frozen flowers. I was so afraid.. Like the poison might spread.. And Liam might die..

"Ren.."

When I saw him got shot by those arrows.. I was so scared.. Hurt. Maybe that's why dad let me sleep through that challenge.

I hated it..

"Ren.. I missed you so much.."

I open my eyes when I felt like I was being squished so much.

"Liam.. You're crushing me." I smiled when I saw him. I missed him too. So much..

"Ren.." My eyes widened when he captured my mouth with his. I blushed and pushed him, covering my mouth. He just chuckled and comb my hair. Then I remembered. I search for his body for any scratch and he just smiled and hug me.

"I'm okay.. I didn't told you but vampires heal fast. The whole time you were asleep my wounds all closed up. Don't worry okay?" I pulled away and eyed him.

"Really, I am fine" he kissed my forehead and cup both sides of my face.

"Don't you ever leave me again or I'll definitely go insane."

I nod..

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. Plus.. Liam.. What are we really?" I asked looking down and he just lift my face but I still avoid his eyes.

"Ren, look at me." I did and he peck my lips. I blushed.

"Stop that.." I shyly said.

"I'll do that whenever I want. We are mates Warren."

"What if we weren't.. Will you still.. Love.. me?"

He turned serious and then he lowered his head and this time I met his kiss. He was kissing me so intimately and I didn't know what got in to me to mimic him and kiss back. That's when I notice we were on his bed.. In his room. Our room. I wrap my arms around his neck and he moaned in my mouth loving the way our tongue tangled and the taste of our passionate make-out. I felt feverish.. Then weak.. Liam's cold hands started roaming around my body. Under my shirt. On my chest then at my back. When he did, my back arch and he suddenly ripped my shirt off. That surprised me, making me gasp in his mouth and that only made him groan. We didn't broke the kiss. We just continued until we we're both bare.

"Li.. Liam.." I was panting and he held me closs to him.

"Breathe.. Baby.. Breathe.." When he called me 'baby' I think my body temperature only grew.

"Does it hurt? Tell me.." I looked at his eyes that turn red and his lips that he kept biting just to take control. I cup his face and pulled him and I initiated our kiss. He moved and we both gasp and something felt like burning on my forehand. I don't know what was it but it didn't hurt.. It felt nice actually and when that happened what Liam and I felt was the best feeling ever. I can hear him. His heart beating. His breath.. His moves.. I can feel him. All of him..

It was amazing.. And I wished that night wont end.

I was sweating and weirdly enough Liam was too. He comb back my fringe and kissed my forehead as he hold onto me tight.

"I love you.. Ren.. Baby.. I love you so much.." He whispered in my ear as he came and I don't know how many times I did.

"Liam.. I love you.." My vision was blurred.. With tears of pleasure but I can still see his smile.. And how happiness was shown in his eyes.