Chapter 1

Last check: March 23, 2019
Edited: September 26, 2021

--♣️--

Author's pov
Bangtan was in their dorm,they are all  resting and doing their own work,  they are so tired due to practicing very hard that day. Meanwhile, Taehyung was up in his room and searching some places that they can visit.

The picture of an Abandoned house caughts Taehyung's eyes. He saw how creepy and old it was. At first, he was hesitating to tell it to others because probably he would get scolded. But here he is, ended up going downstairs and showed the others that abandoned house.

Not only that, there are some cases that whoever comes and visit that Abandoned house never comes back again, or some of them was found dead on the other places.

"Hyung, look what I found" Taehyung said while holding his laptop. He face the screen to the other members. The other frowns because of what they saw.

"An abandoned house?" Namjoon asked while looking at Taehyung. He was really concern about Taehyung's mind. He doesn't know if he has gone crazy or he is just fooling around.

"Yeah!! It seems creepy and fun at the same time right?" Taehyung replied with a smile on his face.

Jin shook his head and sighs. "Yah! Are you crazy? Have you ever noticed the description? " He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. I did." Taehyung's face became serious and proceeds to speak.

"It says it is a very dangerous place because some people who visits or go to this house were reported missing. And some of them were found dead." Taehyung said

Yoongi raised his eyebrow and laugh sarcastically, tapping Taehyung's shoulder. "Dumbáss, those stories are probably not real. And besides, ghost doesn't even exist." Yoongi mockingly laughs at Taehyung. He was speechless but unimpressed about Taehyung's word.

"You very no fun!" Hoseok said while pouting. Outside, he was showing his 'cool' side. But in the inside, he was quivering in fear and having goosebumps.

"You know it's very dangerous to go there. Let's say, ghost are not real but what if someone is spying every people who comes to that place and kills them?" Jin said in a serious tone. This guy rarely show his serious side.

"Well, I can tell that you guys aren't believing him. And of course, let's prove that ghost are not real." Namjoon pause for a second and take a glance at Taehyung who was now pouting and sad. "We will go to that house." He added.

Jin's eyes widen as he heard those words.
"Didn't you hear the word 'DANGEROUS'? We can't go there it's very dangerous". Jin said.

Jungkook tilt his head to the side as he walk and stand besides Jin. He put his palms together and shows his puppy eyes. "Hyung please? I wanna try that kind of adventure!"  Jungkook plead.

"No Jungkook! It's very dangerous!" Jin said and looked at him, still having that serious face.

"Calm down hyung."  Jimin said while sotting beside Hoseok. He do know that this is dangerous. Even if he is not quiet sure who to believe. But nothing would 'happen' if they try right?

"This is a serious talk, we can't decide easily" Jin replied and look at the others strictly. "Look, I was just concern abot our safety.. and I don't wanna lose my friend just because of this stupid place." He added.

"We need to talk about it" Yoongi said in agreement. "Jin-hyung have a point. We are not sure what kind of place it is."

"Yoongi hyung is right" Jimin said and nods in agreement.

"So, if we go there something dangerous will happen to us, right?" Namjoon said as Jin turns to him and nods. "Exactly."

"I had a bad feeling about this house" Hoseok said while biting his nails. He is also worried about their safety.

"Nah you're just an chicken" Jungkook said while laughing mockingly at Hoseok. Hoseok scoffed and turned to Jungkook, giving him a deadly glare.

" Yah, Jungkook! Stop it!" Jin look at him and shake his head.

"Im sorry hyung, I was just joking." Jungkook apologized and pout.

Hoseok just ignored him and continued to listen at Namjoon. 'Leader knows what the best for his members' That is the only thing that he's believeing. Namjoon is good at handling a situation that the others can't.

"Hyung, I just want to see what's inside the house" Taehyung said. He keeps on refusing about Namjoon's suggestion about not going to that house.

"You just want to look what's inside the house and risking our safety for it? You're crazy" Yoongi said with a poker face.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jin with a pleading eyes. He wasn't gonna give up. 

"Please hyung?" Taehyung said still having that pleading eyes.

They look at each other and then look at Taehyung. They know how stubborn Taehyung is and because they doesn't have a choice, they nods.

"Okay, we will go there just for you."  Namjoon said. But deep inside, he was not agree with this. He was anxious that the stories are true and he doesn't want to lose his friend.

"Really? YAY!! thank you hyung!" Taehyung said happily and jumps around the house.

Yoongi just blinked at him with a dissapointment look. "What an idiot."