Chapter 5

last Re-checked: March 23, 2019
Edited: December 2, 2021

--♣️--

Author's POV

The members stick together and make sure that no one will get lost again. These boys keep searching around on the second floor. All of the sudden, Namjoon screamed hoping that Yoongi and Hoseok were hearing them.

After a while of screaming, Namjoon gave up. No answer can be heard. It was so quiet. Jungkook turns to Namjoon and sighs. "I think they're not here Hyung..." He said and cling into Taehyung's arms.

Namjoon turns to Jungkook and nods. "I know.". Jin sighed and shook his head. "It's obvious," Jin said.

While walking around they saw other stairs. They look at each other before nodding as a sign of agreeing. "Let's go there. I think they're on the 3rd floor." Jimin said.

Namjoon nods and they started walking towards the staircase. "Stick together and DO NOT go away. It's too dangerous." Namjoon warned them before he turns his look back on the way.

On the other hand, Yoongi and Hoseok are staying inside the bathroom. They can feel the dark and heavy aura around them. They can feel that someone's watching them.

Hoseok moves his body closer to Yoongi and holds him tight while Yoongi on the other side remained silent and uses his feelings to observe their surroundings.

Hoseok leans to Yoongi's ear and whispers. "Hyung... can we go out on this dirty bathroom now?"

Yoongi turns to him and shook his head. He can feel that there's something bad going to happen if they do that.

"No, we can't" Yoongi whispered back in Hoseok's ear.

"Why?" Hoseok asks and frowns in confusion.

"Because we are not safe," Yoongi answered while looking around to search for a weapon that they can use as a defense.

While the two are talking, they heard a faint crying inside of the bathroom. Hoseok stopped and look at Yoongi with fear in his eyes. "Did you...h-heard that—"

Yoongi cut his words and put his index finger on Hoseok as a sign to remain silent. "Shh... don't make any noise. Remain calm."

The faint crying slowly turns into laughter. The both of them froze on their spot while Hoseok felt like he wants to scream but he couldn't.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the bathroom door. Yoongi looks at Hoseok and shook his head. "It's not Namjoon... or the others..." Yoongi whispers.

"Holy shit..." Hoseok cursed when the knock on the door turns into banging.

"This is ridiculous..." Yoongi said while staring at the door. After a few seconds, the banging stops. But the next incident makes Hoseok want to pee in his pants. The door opened by itself as the cold wind enters in.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as he held Hoseok closer to him to make sure he's safe. When Hoseok was about to speak, The girl appeared in front of them while holding a knife.

Yoongi widened his eyes causing him to tighten his grip even more on Hoseok. He frowned and spoke, "Who the hell are you?"

The little girl creaked its head on the side and giggle. "The owner of this house~"

Hoseok remained silent while staring at the girl. He could feel his heart beating so fast that it can explode within a second.

"The rule here is simple, Once you enter... there's no turning back unless you want to play games with me." She said in a cold tone.

"Look, we don't have time for your shit, okay? Just let us go already." Yoongi said in annoyance but the little girl just laughs.

"How nàive you are..." The girl smirked and starts to play with the knife.

"W-what game?" Hoseok finally speaks up. The girl turns to him and smiles menacingly, "Hide and Seek~. Don't worry, your friends are also a player." she giggled.

"You little sh!t. Just let us out!!" Yoongi screamed at the little girl. The girl gives him a mocking face and laughs. "Poor guy."

Yoongi gritted his teeth while Hoseok holds him to prevent him from attacking the girl. Before the girl could disappear, she said this phrase to them.

"You can run but you can't hide."

When they heard Namjoon's voice, they didn't waste any time and rush out of the bathroom immediately. They are glad that the others were there. Yoongi held Hoseok's hand while running out to reach the others.

"NAMJOON HYUNG!" Hoseok shouted.

Because of his scream, the others turned around and saw the two running towards them. The members feel hopeful because they're complete now. Namjoon was glad that no one was harmed and they are all alive.

Yoongi and Hoseok stopped in front of them and catch their breath. Jimin smiles softly and hugged Yoongi. "I'm glad you're back..." He said softly while Yoongi laughs and shakes his head. "I know. Now let go, you stink." Yoongi said making the others laugh while Jimin pouted.

"Wow, so mean." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

Jin walks towards Yoongi and Hoseok to search for injuries and to make sure that they're okay. Hoseok laughs a bit and nods.

"I know... we're okay. Thank you for your concern, Hyung." Hoseok said.

"About that little girl who acts like a crazy one. She wanted us to play." Yoongi said as the other members' face turns into serious.

Namjoon sighs and frowned. "Yoongi... We don't have a choice but to play. It's either we die or survive."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure? Even if we play that stupid game, we are still dead. That girl won't let us leave. She just wants us to fool around." Yoongi said in annoyance while the others look at each other.

Namjoon shakes his head. "You don't understand. That girl is strong and dangerous. Even if we don't play, that girl will chase us just to make sure that we can't escape."

Yoongi sighed heavily. "That's the point. Even if we play we are still dead. You know what? It's better if we just stayed in our dorm instead of agreeing what that Alien said." Yoongi pointed at Taehyung who was looking down while biting his lips, trying not to burst out.

Jin stood in front of them. "The both of you shut up. This is no one's fault. And it's not the time for you to blame one another or to argue."

With that, Everyone stayed silent. All of the sudden, the little girl appears behind them and claps.

"Well done... you manage to complete your groups." She yawned and crossed her arms. "Don't be so sure that you won't separate again." She giggles and smirked evilly.

Her eyes turned black as her teeth grew sharper. The other members were shocked and terrified by what they have seen.

"The game begins." The girl said in a demonic voice.