Chapter 3

Re-checked: November 27, 2021
Edited: November 27, 2021

--♣️--

Author's POV

Once they got inside, the cold wind passed through them. It gives them shivers through their spine. While looking around, a paper flew out into Namjoon's direction.

"A letter?" Namjoon said while looking at the paper before picking it up.

"What it says Hyung?" Taehyung asked while tilting his head to the side.

Namjoon stayed silent for a few seconds for him to read the letter. He was shocked after reading it. He then takes a glance at the members who are waiting for him to speak. He takes a deep breath before reading it.

" You're not sure what's inside,
But curiosity kills you,
Just like how you chose this path.
Choosing your path without thinking is like a fool who doesn't know what they're doing.
Your body will become empty,
You sell your souls to the devil itself.
Once you enter, the doors are all locked.
You can hide but you can't run.
You'll bath your blood,
You will die. "

The poem was written in blood. The other members start to feel concerned and scared for their safety. The atmosphere was filled with silence because of the fear. When Namjoon was about to speak, the door slammed by itself. Yoongi then ran towards the door and starts to kick it and try to unlock it, but unfortunately, the door won't do.

Yoongi cursed under his breath before he look back at the members. "The fcking door is locked and it won't open."

The others start to panic while looking around to search for something to use so that they can open the door.

"Now we're doomed." Jin but his lower lip while shaking his head. "What should we do now? If we don't do anything, then we will be stuck here forever!" Jin scoffed.

Taehyung's tears start to roll down on his cheek. He's blaming himself for what was happening. He feels so upset and feels so bad about the current situation. "I'm... I'm sorry for dragging you guys here... I should have listened to Namjoon-Hyung.. It's all my fault..." Taehyung said with a shaky voice.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown and then walks towards him. He hugs him and rubs his back for reassurance.

"Shh... It's okay, It's not your fault.. We agreed to this. Don't blame yourself okay?" Jungkook said with a gentle tone while wiping his tears with his thumbs.

Suddenly, they heard a loud noise coming from upstairs. If they were not mistaken, it's a door, creaking open. The seven boys froze while their eyes were glued upstairs. Jin gulped while looking at the door.

When Jin was about to speak, a faint laugh starts to be heard. The others were confused while the others were scared for the rest of their lives. The more they panic, the more the laugh starts to get loud. It was a voice of a little girl. It was mixed with a demonic voice and a little girl's voice.

When they realize what was happening, Namjoon looks at the members and nods.

"RUN!" Namjoon said as the others start to run. They know they are manly but this kind of shit makes them weak.

While running, the group starts to separate from each other. Taehyung is with Jimin and Jungkook. Hoseok is with Yoongi and Namjoon is with Jin.

Namjoon's POV

We keep on running until we felt our body was tired. This place was too dark for us to see what's going on around us. I look to my right side and saw Jin-Hyung panting and looking all tired.

I look back and widened my eyes when I realized that the other members were missing. Anxiety and Fear start to take over me. When Jin looks at me he immediately asked where the others were.

"I-i don't know! They might get lost in this house." I said and walked towards Jin.

"This isn't gonna end well..." I heard him whisper.

While we're talking, we heard a strange voice coming out from somewhere. Jin moves closer to me while looking around.

"What the hell..w-was that??" Jin asked as he gripped my arms. I can feel that his palm was cold and he's shaking.

"I-i don't know–" My words got cut when Jin suddenly passed out. I widened my eyes and catches him before he could fall completely on the floor.

"Yah!! Wake up! This isn't the right time to pass out you dumbàss" I scolded him even though I know he's completely blackout.

I start to sweat so hard and my sweat was cold. While looking around, my eyes stopped when I saw a young girl with pure black eyes. She's standing on the corner while staring at me. She was staring at me through my soul.

The young girl starts to walk towards us slowly. I can feel her dark presence. An evil smirk plastered on her face.

"S-stay back!!" I said while trying to back away, still holding Jin Hyung in my arms.

"You poor little creatures... risking your life just to explore this house.." The young girl laughed evilly and grins.

"Your wish... Is my command." The little girl point at me and teleported in front of me. I couldn't move because of how fast she was. The girl then put her palm on my forehead while laughing. Her demonic voice gives me more fear.

I can feel that my energy starts to drain. I tried to move but I can't. She then opens her mouth while still having her palm on my forehead.

I was terrified because of what I saw. Her mouth was so big that my head could fit into it. She also has this sharp death that if she chose to swallow me, I'll get beheaded.

She then starts to suck my energy until everything went black.