14. A Game

✨🌘✨

Adrenous' POV

We made our way towards the cellar, hidden underground in the woods. Arif was walking in sync beside me, his expression dark and angry as we manoeuvred our way through the trees. He had that fury hidden beneath his irises for as long I could remember and right now it was aimed at the situation at hand. 

"Where did you find it?" I demanded when we reached the centre of the woods, the air around us blowing rather harshly tonight, causing the trees to rustle above us.

"Near the border, it tried to run but we managed to capture it." He smirked. His clothes were filthy, evidence that he had to get down and dirty with the creature in order to capture it. His hands were curled into fists at his sides, his eyes focused ahead of us.

I nodded in approval. Not saying much more as we reached the cellar door hidden beneath the leaf covered floor. I stomped my foot a few times, listening for the sound of metal, looking for the door. When I heard the familiar sound I knelt down, moving a few leaves out the way and then wrapping my fingers around the door handle, pulling it up in one swift motion. We made our way down the steep, concrete stairs that led to where the prisoner was being kept.

When I lay my hands on him he's going to wish he never stepped foot in my territory.

We hadn't captured one in years. They had become much more cleverer and were better at avoiding being seen.

But not this time, I thought with a dark smirk.

This creature had not only disrupted my evening but had also disrupted an important moment between me and my mate. My still hard cock straining against my breeches was all that was left of that moment and it still ached for a release that never came.

Titan and Hunter were already there with the prisoner in their grasp when I turned the corner, a black bag over it's head, concealing it's features. I signalled for them to take it of. They obliged and revealed a rune with black hair reaching just above his shoulders and black eyes which were glaring at me with the same hatred that reflected my own. It's clothes were torn where it had been slashed by my generals, it's wounds trickling with black blood and its face was covered in dry mud.

He hissed and sneered at us, trying to get out of my generals grasp as they held onto him tighter, maintaining their positions. Arif moved towards the creature before I could say anything and threw his fist into the creatures face, full force.

"Behave In the presence of the King." Arif warned, pulling his fist back to his side.

He screamed and groaned in pain, spitting out blood as he hissed, "Let me go."

"Your not going anywhere." I spat, causing the creature to bow his head slightly when he sensed my status, my dominance erupting out of me demanding submission. It didn't however stop the rune from sneering once again.

"Master, will not be happy." He sneered, a underlying threat hidden in his tone as he smirked up at us.

"That's too bad," I mocked, nodding to Hunter who understood exactly what I was asking before I glanced back down at the rune, "He won't like this either." His face fell slightly, understanding the dark threat hidden in my tone, his eyes glancing around rapidly when Hunter released his grip. Titan held him down by his shoulders, keeping him from running for the exit.

Hunter pulled the metal table beside the rune, his expression revealing the terror within as he caught a peak at all the sharp instruments I had at my disposal.

I smirked darkly, reaching out and picking up one of the many knives, moving it around in my hand, the light from the candles on the wall reflecting off of it as the rune eyed it with fear and caution. Hunter moved back into his former position, helping to hold the rune in place.