🌸AWTOK & other government agencies

There's no such thing as AWTOK, I know.

But it feels right to say there is.

There must be a government agency that is so top secret only the president knows. But then why would AWTOK allow so much people to talk about them? That 'cause there is no AWTOK. It's possible for the government to do that, but it's very unlikely.

The way people describe them is very men in black-like. I personally would not listen to those descriptions, anyone could want to kill you for magical powers and such.

Are you really going to be more scared at a man in a suit in a diner with shades on or a normal person watching you in a diner?

If there is a government agency then they are very undercover and leave no mark whatsoever.

They wouldn't let you watch while they take your friend away. They wouldn't let anyone close to you know of them. You wouldnt even know of them.

When they capture you, you would just disappear off the edge of the earth. No trace. This seems way more realistic than many of those stories on here.

Nothing will happen to me because I added abilities onto my transformation device:
- be able to black out any CCTV camera within a mile radius on demand
- the scene of fight automatically clears and reverses any damage
- everyone forgets that magical girls, monsters etc exist after the fight has ended
- being able to wipe someones memories of my team & I if anyone has saw us beside than after a fight

I have more but I'm not writing them all up.

Just be aware of who you show your powers to.