Chapter 7

Amy's p.o.v.

I make my way up the the stairs and down the hall to his room. The door was wide open and he was sitting in bed looking out the window with his arms crossed. When he looked at me his eyes were filled with sadness.

"Close the door." he said with sadness. I did as I was told and he waved for me to sit on the bed.

"Why did you do that?" he asked when I sat down

"Do what?" I looked back at his eyes. A wave of disappointment rolled over them before disappearing to become emotionless.

"You know what I mean. *looks over at the door* I would suggest we talk else were."

"Why?" he waves his hand over to the door, only to open with everyone falling on their face.

"What the?"

"Does that answer your question?" 'How did he know that?'

"I know lots of things." he said looking back at me

"Wha?"

"Come on." he holds his hand out to me. I hesitate at first but grasp his hand.

"Close your eyes." when I did I couldn't feel the bed under me anymore and felt like I was floating for a second before standing.

"You can open them now." I was speechless at the whole sight

"Where are we?"

"This is a place were mortals can't enter without the help of a god or a demon. We call it null space." every direction I looked at, all I could see was inky black darkness. It looked like it went on for eternity.

"What did you want to talk about?" I said getting back to the matter at hand

"The real question is why would you do that?" he put his hands on his hips looking at me intently.

"Do what exactly?"

"Let your anger guide you instead of your better judgement."

"What are talking..."

"Don't think for a second that that I haven't been watching you. Cause I have."

"Watching me?"

"Everyday for the past two weeks. What do you think I've been doing? Acting like a dumbass?"

"Little kids aren't supposed to say those types of words." he flew up to my face so our noses were almost touching

"I'm not a kid, bitch. I can do what I want, when I want, however I want and nobody can tell me otherwise."

"Are you sure about that?" I was getting annoyed by all this. He can't tell me what to do. Heck, I didn't want to be here either.

"Do YoU wAnT tO pLaY WiTh Me, Amy Rose?" he had a grin that stretched from ear to ear that revealed all his jagged pointy teeth. He spock in a low and slow tone that sent shivers down my spine. His eyes had a playful intent to them, but I had a feeling he didn't really want to play at all. Overall I couldn't move and the more I stared at him the more I felt as if I was suffocated and all the life got sucked out of me. I felt a hand smack me hard to the ground.

"If YoU DoN't WaNt To PlAy, ThEn I WoUlD sUgGeSt NoT gEtTiNg On My NeRvEs." I looked over my shoulder to see him floating over me. His eyes were emotionless, a frown on his face and arms crossed over his chest. His voice was still deep and menacing. I felt something drip down my check and by reflex, I reached up to it only for my hand to retract with a little bit of blood on it.

"Tomorrow, I won't invade your mind cause you have to make the decision. Not be made what to do." His voice was back to normal. I still didn't know what made him target me. I wanted answers to questions that kept piling up the more I tried to avoid them.