Chapter 10

"We would like the organization to give us a new home." With that all three of us stared at the two hybrids sad that they didn't feel the same as us.

When suddenly Jin and Namjoon began to laugh a lot. "We're kidding! We'd love to stay if you don't mind....." Jin says still laughing but says shyly the last sentence.
"Your f ** king kidding me ...." Yoongi begins at the same time JHope leaves the shock state and begins to scream of happiness and embrace the two hybrids. "Of course you can stay! We love having you here!" I said as well embracing both of them. The four of us look at Yoongi who sighs but also stands up to hug them. "Never make that joke again, it was not funny." "Sorry Yoongs!" Namjoon tells him laughing a little. And I watch them both knowing that they'll be great friends in the future.

After the fright that Jin gave I'm glad they decided to stay I never thought I would go alone in life to have 4 hybrids in my life.

"We should celebrate!" JHope says. "I don't want to go outside now, can we do anything in the house?" Yoongi asks lazy as usual. "We can watch a movie." Namjoon propose. Everyone agrees with the idea of ​​the wolf and begins to prepare everything. "I'll prepare the snacks!" I say "I'll help!" Jin volunteers.

And with this we are all in our little party of celebration having fun when already at the end of the movie I see Jin and Namjoon cuddling each other almost to sleep the cutest thing I ever saw while Yoongi is already sleeping in Hobi's shoulder while this one tries not to move so he won't wake up the beast and looks at me asking for help with his beautiful eyes and I help after laughing at his misfortune.

"Suga ... honey ..." I try to wake the little Lil Meow Meow gently with kisses on his nose. "Hmmmm ... hi ....." says a sleepy Yoongi. "Hi ... time to go to bed. Come on!" I tell him trying not to laugh feeling the other hybrids laughing at him and JHope helps me lift Yoongi and take him to the bedroom. "I'll catch up with you." I say to Hobi making him nod at me. "We're going to bed too. Good night, Y/N!" Namjoon says giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Good night Y/N!" Jin says also giving me a kiss on the forehead. And I turn off the lights smiling all the way to the room happy with my little family.

I enter my room seeing Yoongi in the middle being hugged by Hobi. "Looks like he wants to be the little spoon today!" I think to myself lying down hugging Yoongi too as I mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.

The next day I wake up and try to get ready to work quietly trying not to wake anyone and I leave the room with success. I go into the kitchen and I see the fluffy and big tail of Namjoon. "Namjoon is too early! What are you doing awake!" "Oh, good morning, I've come to drink a glass of water, are you going to work?" Namjoon says. "Yes and I'm almost late! Oh! Tell the others that today I'm going to leave work early and then I'll take you all to a surprise!" I tell him happy. "Surprise? Oh okay ...." Namjoon says in surprise. And I bid farewell to him quickly and left for work leaving a hybrid wolf thinking.

Arriving on time to work I start doing the things I have to do without feeling the eyes of a certain person in me all the time.

* Meanwhile in Y/N house *

With the hybrids all awake at the table waiting for Jin's food, except Yoongi who sleeps sitting, wakes up when Namjoon says "Y/N said that she'll arrive earlier today and that we will leave because she has a surprise for us." And the hybrid panther says "Surprise?" "OH I HOPE we'll GO TO THE PARK!" JHope screams being scolded by Yoongi after making Namjoon laugh. "I hope it's food!" Jin says making Namjoon look at him not surprised at all. And the rest of the day the hybrids wondered what was going to happen in the afternoon.

* Back to Y/N *

Already at the end of the lunch and after some work I begin to arrange to leave and go to my hybrids and when I was almost leaving Mark appears takes my hand. "Y/N hey! Do you wanna ..." "Sorry Mark I can't talk now! See you tomorrow!" I said to him and turn leaving quickly without noticing his angry face.

Arriving home I start opening the door without knowing that behind it my hybrids were ready to leave the moment they heard the key in the door and I start laughing the moment I saw them there ready and to excited.
"We're already ready Y/N! We can go now!" says Hobi making the others agree quickly and then we left because they couldn't take it anymore and I had no other choice.

"Where are we going Y/N?" asks Namjoon. "You'll see." I say smiling at him. Halfway down, Yoongi and Hobi realized where we were going and gave me a big smile knowing what I was doing, leaving the other two hybrids even more confused.

"We arrived!" I say arriving at the building and beginning to enter. "Oh, good afternoon Y/N! Adopting two more?" says the hybrid squirrel that I discovered that his name was Yugyeom "Hello Yugyeom! Yes! Two more for my little family!" And with that Yugyeom begins to prepare everything for Jackson. That's when I felt two people hugging me from the sides and starting to cry on my shoulders. "Guys .... Please don't cry!" I say. "Thank you .....thank you so much!" They both say. And we hug each other for some time until Yoongi jokes "She hasn't even signed the papers yet!" Making Hobi and Namjoon laugh as Jin looks at him indignantly and slaps his arm.

"Guys! Jackson is ready for you!" Yugyeom says and we all go to his office with Namjoon and Jin ahead almost running.
"Y/N! Why am I not surprised!" Jackson starts when he suddenly stops. "Namjoon ?!" "Jackson! It's nice to see you again!" "You guys know each other?" I ask confused. "I tried to take Namjoon off the streets many times but he never took the offers. I'm glad you found a house! Especially with Y/N." Jackson says and Namjoon thanks gladly.

After we'd handled everything with Jackson and signed the adoption papers, Namjoon and Jin wouldn't let go of my hands after we left the organization. "How about some ice cream boys? And we can go to the park a little?" I ask wanting to do the little ice cream tradition after adoption and Jin and Hobi scream with excitement making everyone laugh.

And that's how we spent the rest of the day in the park with Namjoon and Hobi exploring everything they saw, a sleeping Yoongi with his head on my lap and a very happy Jin eating his second ice cream laughing at the other two hybrids and with me smiling as if there were no tomorrow.

Note: So sorry it took so long! And I'm sorry that this chapter is crap....I'll try to be better next time! Thank you for reading and thank you for waiting!💜💜💜