Chapter 17

*With Y/N*

I leave my work earlier today knowing the boys may still be working, so I take the change to go buy some congratulations presents for them.

So I buy somethings that they wanted and satisfied I start going home to start dinner

I arrive at home, I get comfortable and I start putting my hybrids names on the bags and put in their seats on the table and I start making dinner smiling knowing they gonna love the presents.

Not a long time later I hear my tired hybrids entering room and I go to them and hug them all. "Hi Y/N. We missed you!" They say. "Hi boys! How was work?" I ask Yoongi and Tae. "Tired." "Fun!" Both Yoongi and Tae say making me laugh. "And you boys did you got the job?" I ask the others. 'We did! They really nice!" Namjoon says. "And the cakes smelled so good!" Jin says.

"I'm proud of you boys! Hobi?" I ask the hybrid fox that was looking at the ground sad with his hears down. "I....I saw they wanted a choreographer at a dance studio...so I went there and got the job...sorry..." He says. "Hobi! That's amazing! I'm so proud of you! Why are you saying sorry?" I ask happy and worried. "You're not mad that I didn't go to the coffee shop?" "Of course not silly! If I knew you wanted to dance I would recommend!" I say laughing and petting his ears.

"Now come on! There're some presents for you on the table." I say. "PRESENTS!" They all scream running to the kitchen even Yoongi.

I see all of them smiling happily opening their presents their tiredness long gone. "THANK YOU Y/N!" They all they say attacking me with hugs and kisses. "Your welcome. Come on let's eat." "I'll help you!" Jin says going to help me.

We start eating when I remember. "Oh right boys! I saw a huge house not far from here and I schedule a visit this Saturday!" I say. "Cool." Yoongi says. "Can't wait to see it!" Hobi says, and we continue our dinner with me listening to the boys day.

The week passed quickly with me and the boys busy with our works. I woke up when two hybrids jump on top of me and Namjoon who was still sleeping with me. "Guys....what are you doing..." I say sleepy looking at them. "Is time to wake up!" Hobi says. "Jin is doing breakfast so we can go see the house later!" Taehyung says, so that's why Jin isn't in the bed with us. "Will go in a few minutes." I say falling asleep again, the hybrids noticing that starts jumping again on the bed, only to stop when Namjoon suddenly growls. "Leave. Will go down in a few minutes." He says still with his eyes closed. "Sorry Hyung!" They say running out of the room and I laugh making Namjoon look at me and smile. "Good morning!" I say and I peck his lips. "Good morning. We better go before they come back." He says and we both wake up and go to the kitchen.

"So your guys excited for today?" I say while he ate our breakfast. "YES!" Taehyung screams happy while Hobi pet his ears happy for his excitement. "I have a good feeling for today!" Jin says. "Then it's gonna be a good day." Namjoon says smiling at Jin. "Okay then! Let's all go get dress and call a taxi to go!" I say. "We really need a car." Yoongi says. "One thing at a time Yoongi!" I say laughing making everyone laughs. We got ready and enter the taxi just on time.

*Hours later*

We have been all day looking at houses, the boys look tired and sad that we still didn't find our new dream house. "Just one more guys okay." I say. "Maybe this is the one!" Hobi says in hope. "Oh Hobi that's why your our hope!" I say petting his hears making him smile bright at me.

And we all look at the huge houses in front of us with a little garden in the front. "Let's go." I say and ring the bell waiting for the owner that I talked on the phone.

"Hello! You must be Y/N!" An old lady greets me opening the door. "Hello! Yes! If you don't mind I bought my hybrids to see the house too." I say hoping she doesn't mind since some houses didn't let us. "Of course dear! Come in! Come in!" She says and let us in. The lady started talking about the house while giving some snacks to the boys. "The house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, the dinning kitchen is funded with the kitchen and it has a huge table for your hybrids, the living room is a little small compare to the rest, of course there's a little secretary and a garden outside." She says, and we walk thought the house and the garden. "So what do you think dear?" "Boys?" I ask the boys their opinion, they only look at me nodding really quick with their tales going side by side excited. "Ahahaha well I think we take it!" I say to the lady smiling and my hybrids celebrate behind me. "Why don't you go choose your bedrooms while I deal with the papers." I say and they all left without a second though. "I'll stay with you." Yoongi says and we both go deal with businesses.

*Week Later*

After the long week of packing our things at the old house, trying to prevent Namjoon from destroying things and always waking up Yoongi to help us we finally are on our new house unpacking and doing everything over again.

"YOONGI STOP SLEEPING AND HELP US! I say trying to wake up Yoongi who didn't budge at all. "Fine I didn't want to do this." I say and I take is long tail squeezing hard but not enough to hurt. "YA! Y/N!" He screams jumping from the couch. "THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT I TRY TO WAKE YOU UP NORMALLY!" I scream, and we both keep screaming to each other with my other hybrids looking at us with boxes in their arms. "Guys! GUYS!" Namjoon screams. "WHAT!" We both says. "Taehyung his talking to two hybrids outside." Jin says. "Oh...Okay." I say and we all go towards Tae. "Tae everything okay?" I ask. "Y/N! This are Jungkook and Jimin! They are our neighbours. Guys this is Y/N! My owner and friend." Tae says hugging me putting his arms and tail around my waist and I hug him back laughing. "Hello! Nice to meet you!" I say to them, and they wave shyly and I notice the little corgi dog hiding behind the bunny and my boys all present themselves to them. "Well why don't you stay here and talk to your new friends?" I say to Tae petting his ears. "Can I!" "Sure but be close okay!" "Okay!" He says, and he goes talk to the new hybrids in a bench near the house. "How can he escape work and I have too!" Yoongi complains. "Because he isn't sleeping. He needs new friends from his age." I say, and we still fight all day while unpacking while my other hybrids laugh at us all day.

We are now on the dinner room eating our take out dinner. "So Taetae how's your new friends?" Hobi asks him. "They really nice and funny! But they smell weird almost like blood and Jimin always jumped at everything sound and Jungkook was always alert." Tae starts saying and me, Yoongi and Namjoon look at each other thinking the same.

"They probably fine Tae. Don't worry. They have you now!" Jin says comforting the hybrid and working.