'19 Short

finally moved back in my dorm apartment w/ wifi so hopefully i'll be able to post more :))))

-

The rarest of moments happened in Forks; the sun came out all day long. The lives of the werewolves had evolved so much in such a monumental period of their teenage years, though not a single one would trade it. Gracie and Embry weren't the only parent's anymore, Sam and Emily had a newborn as well as Paul and Rachel who were expecting one very soon. 

Embry rested on the couch with his son in his lap. His hand rustled occasionally through little Riley's soft, light brown curls whilst Gracie stood in the archway to the living room watching in bliss of her serene lifestyle. A future she'd dreamed of...a dream fulfilling it's duty. A knock at their front door diverted both of their attentions.

Usually, the knocks they received were as loud as the wolf pack themselves but this was a gentle knock. Embry passed his son over to Gracie to hold whilst he walked toward their front door. They weren't cautious as to who it was, they hadn't a need to be frightened since the battle a long while ago, but they simply weren't expecting anyone that morning. 

Embry peered through the peep hole, then without hesitation opened the door to reveal Leah with an unfamiliar guy beside her. More unfamiliar to the Call Family, was the bright smile stuck on her face. 

"Embry. Gracie, and oh...little Riley is growing up too much!" Leah beamed entering straight toward the child and her best friend. 

Exchanging a hug between them, Gracie rubbed circles on her best friend's back. "I've longed for the day to see you smile a widely as you do today."

Leah pulled back, with a gentle smile before kissing the youngest Call member on the forehead.

"There's something I want to tell you guys before the rest of the pack." Leah skipped with the boy's hand in hers toward the living room.

Gracie and Embry sat side-by-side together on the three seated couch with their son resting on both of their knees. Leah and the nervous looking guy sat opposite them and just before anyone could speak a random leg climbed in through their window. Embry raised an eyebrow whilst Gracie hid a snigger behind her palm of her hand. Sure enough, it was Seth Clearwater.

"Well, the window was open...Leah said it was important and, well...nothing's important to her!" Seth said beamingly with a huge smirk on his face, then needing to duck from a cushion flying his way.

"Ugh, why are you so annoying!" Leah spoke whilst throwing the cushion beside her. 

The boy beside her as well as Embry, Gracie and Seth all giggled.

Seth jumped right beside Embry, ready to here this exciting news his sister had to say. 

"I'm sure you can already guess why I have brought Dylan with me?" Leah began pointing to the boy beside her.

Embry nodded nonchalantly looking to Riley who cooed a little loudly. 

"Because he's your hostage?" Seth sarcastically asked, laughing by himself whilst earning a hard glare from his sister.

"No, stupid." Leah rolled her eyes, then proceeded to only look at Gracie and Embry. "I imprinted, finally...and he's the purest person I've ever met."

Dylan smiled, his eyes completely set on Leah as she too looked with a new warmth that none of the three people had ever seen before. It was in that moment that Seth stopped being silly with his little quirky remarks and really observed how happy his sister was. Seth realised, how much she deserved this. Gracie's smiled wide, purely proud of her best friend finally living the life she truly deserved more than any of them here.

"Dylan, you take good care of her!" Gracie smiled, leaning into her husband.

Dylan nodded, wrapping his own arm around Leah. "She's the world."

Seth stood up, "Love and happiness suits you, sis. Thank you for entering her life, Dylan, it's been a long time since I've seen my sister as happy as now."

Seth picked up Riley Call bouncing him in the air a couple times whilst Embry planted a soft kiss on his wife's forehead.

Happiness was growing in all of them, it was only a matter of time before Seth would too find the one he will call home.

-

oh, yes. I'm back and of course I'll still be writing these little shorts because who doesn't love to see these character's resolved properly.

if you liked this please give it a cute little vote and comment your favourite parts or tell me about your favourite twilight characters. 

:)))

p.s. might consider extending the shorts into proper chapters for a kind of book about the future lives.