Chapter 8 - Voices

(This chapter contains Jin only)

" Guys I'll just lie down for a second..."- Jin

" Ok Hyung!"- JK

While lying down, He can't sleep because he can hear voices coming out from his mind but he didn't know who or what it is...

" Hahaha.... You thought you're getting better huh?"- ??

" Well... No you can't!!!"-??

" I will stay here forever!!"- ??

" Who are you?!"- Jin

" You think you can handle yourself? No! You're just useless!"- ??

" Leave me alone!!"-Jin

" Nobody loves you..."- ??

" Everybody loves me punk!"- Jin

" Wow... Your stupid armies, and your dumb members?! Not anymore.... Look, they suffer because of you right?! The armies are affected because of your ugly dance moves and your stupid vocals!"- ??

" Stop get out of me!!"- Jin

" Hahaha! You think you can get rid of me? No way!"- ??

" Nobody loves and likes you! Nobody needs you! You're a useless idol!"- ??

" Oh wait... Another explanation! Your members are having a hard time to teach you! You don't know that they are so irritated at you!"-??

" Y-You're r-right..."- Jin

" That's good... You need to follow me and your heart for now, if you need to quit then quit! Because this all band thingy makes you feel like a damn loser!"- ??

Jin can't make up a good decisions because of the voices that are leading him the wrong way.. After that it stopped and Jin started to cry...

" I'm such a useless idol! I'm such a burden to them! Nobody needs me!"- Jin

Guys I love you!!!