Chapter 13- Fight

At last, Rm decided to stop them... But it's not enough...

" Guys! Stop! You're just making his condition worse! Don't you understand?! "- RM shouted..

Suga laughed and stood up facing RM..." What did you say? We're the one that's making him worse?! Oh come on Namjoon- ah! Why are you even blaming us?! We're the one who is helping here! And why don't you blame yourself for not doing anything?! You're the leader but what have you done?! Nothing RIGHT!! If you're a good leader then fix this..."- Suga walked away and glared at him...

" Namjoon! Come on!Just stop! Stop blaming us! Just fix this mess! Ok?! "- Jhope added

They left Namjoon alone and went to their room...

Namjoon P.O.V :

" Why? We shouldn't be fighting... Cause this isn't the BTS that I knew... This is all my fault... I'm not a good leader for them.. They're right, I'm not enough for them... I'm a useless leader! I should've be in Jin hyung's condition! Not him! I- I can't take t- this a-anymore... " Until he's eyes started to close... And fell asleep...

End of P.O.V.

Time skip: 2 hrs.

Namjoon was about to go to the bathroom but he heard voices from a room talking about something... He leaned over for him to hear the conversation...

" This is Jin hyung's fault! "

" I know! So we shouldn't support him! "

" Wait until he realize that were important for him.."- The other one laughed

When he heard them he just went straight in the bathroom cause their are about to go out of the room..

But on the other side... They didn't realize that Jin can hear them too...

Jin P.O.V

" Now, do you believe me? "- ??

" Shut up! Go away! "

" Why don't you just leave the group and forget them?.. They don't even care about you?! "-??

" Why can't they understand? " He started to cry

" Just believe means you will get better... I'm just your friend for now.."- ??

" Why would I even trust you?! "

" Fine, lets see if you can still take them.. "- ??

~ Morning ~

Jhope just woke up and went down to eat... He saw Jin cooking... He sat on his seat and waited for the food to be served, but unlike usual he didn't greeted him or talked to him... After a while the others came down too.. When the food was served, all you can hear is the sound of their mouth chewing.. Nobody dares to talk.. Neither of them tries to start a conversation... But when Jin is done with his food he went back to his room...

Guys! Hope u vote!