Chapter 17 - Hope

Jin wakes up again...

[ Jin P. O. V. ]

" Another day... You can do this.. " He whispered to himself while trying to get up...
He sighed and went out.. He saw Namjoon busy cooking so he walked to him...

" Morning Hyung! " Namjoon greeted and smiled and he turned his attention back to his almost burned pancakes...
( A/N ) I wonder why BTS loves pancakes so much...

" Thanks Namjoon- ah! "

" Wow! Our Hyung is in a good mood today huh? " Namjoon smiled...

" No it's just... Nothing forget it.. Oh by the way thanks again for cooking... " - Jin

" Morning hyungie! " Jhope broke the awkward silence between them..

" Hi! " He hugged him... Jin's moves are really obvious for them to analyze... So they just tried to ride on it and pretend that they didn't noticed it...

" Wow! Yore so cheerful Hyung, I like that! " Hoseok smiled and put his arms around him...

After a couple of minutes the others woke up and joined them...

They ate and obviously they already knew what's happening..

* After Eating *

" Jungkook - ah wanna play video games? " Jin smirked and handed him the controller..

" Umm... I- I loved to hyung... Hehe... " Jungkook was about to go to his room when suddenly Jin called him, he was frightened on Jin's actions, so he was definitely uncomfortable...

" Let's start? " - Jin

" Umm... Ok Hyung..." Jungkook faked his smile...

After the game, the result was Jin won even though he didn't play video games for a long time..

" Nice one hyung! " V joined them...

" I was surprised that at last their was somebody who can beat Jungkook..."

Jin chuckled and after the game he went to his room to take a rest...

Time skip : Dinner

They gathered to the dining table cause it's time to eat... Jin decided to speak up...

" Umm... Guys... " Jin said while looking at his food, all of their eyes were on into him...

" Yes hyung?..." RM asked and continued to chew his food...

" I know you're uncomfortable with my actions... And I noticed it... I just want to be back! To be back with my normal self! I just don't wanna be a burden to you guys... I know you're tired... So I tried to change a little bit... " Jin looked down

" We know Hyung, we understand... But hyung, I told you... Stop thinking that way ok? You're not a burden to us.. Cause we're families here... " RM

" Yeah hyung! But nice try though... " Jungkook giggled...

They continued the convert happily and went back to bed...

Sry for a short chapter! 😔😔 And for the grammars...