Chapter 20 - Years later

Years later, Jin survived... But he's not yet completely fine... He still takes his medicines and continue to go his kind doctor...

" Hi doc! " RM opened the door..

" Oh! You're back! " The doctor greeted...

" Yes doc... Good to be back..." RM smiled and sat on the chair

" So! How are you Jin? "

" Umm... I'm fine... "

" Ok... Does anything hurts? "

" Umm.. No.. "

" Well, I think you're fine now! Did your brothers took care of you? That's why your better? " The doctor smiled

" Yeah, I think so.." Jin looked at RM and smiled

After the check up they went to Jin's favorite restaurant and ate their...

Time skip : 25 minutes

After eating they went back to the dorm... And rest...

[ Jin P.O.V ]

Jin sighed and laid on his bed... He smiled remembered the times when he's lacking out a d stressed... He can't believe that he had overcome everything... And by the help of the members... He smiled again.. And closed his eyes...

                                                             ----------------
" Are you awake? "

Jin opened his eyes... By a sweet voice that he heard... His vision was still blur so he blinked a few times and saw an old girl standing and smiling in front of him...

" G- Grandma? "

" Hi dear... " She touched his face and hugged him...

Jin started to cry on his grandma's shoulders... He hugged him tightly like he doesn't want to let go...

After a few seconds they broke the hug..

" How are you? "

" I'm fine grandma.. I'm fine.. " Jin cried again

" Don't worry son... I'm always here beside you.. I always watch you whenever you're struggling... Remember that I love you very much... "

Jin pulled her again in a hug... He still cries and doesn't want to let go...

" I want to be with you grandma... Please... Be with me! " Jin cried

" Sshh... You'll be fine with them don't worry... I'll be here, don't worry... I love you very much... " She hugged him tightly " Bye... " She hugged him for the last time and let go...

" No! Grandma! Please! " He reached for her and ended up kneeling down...

" Bye son.. " His grandma disappear...

Jin woke up and panted... He's still crying and can't forget what he just saw...

" Grandma... " He whispered

He heard a knock from the door... It opened and Jimin went in...
He walked to him and sat on the bed...

" What's wrong Hyung? Are you ok? " Jimin asked and caresses his back

Jin stared again in daze while there are tears still falling...

" I- I... " he hugged him tightly... " I dreamt of my grandma... Jimin I want to be with her! Grandma! " he called out her name and cried hard..

" Hyung... It's alright..."

" Jimin! Please I want to see her! " Jin cried while gripping Jimin's shirt..."Please! "

" What's going on here? " RM opened the door

Jin continued to cry.. While RM rushed to him..

" What happened Hyung? Why are you crying? " RM removed his hair that is covering his sweaty forehead..

Jimin tilt his head showing a ' no ' sign... RM understood that Jin doesn't want to answer... So he shook his head...

After a couple of minutes Jin's eyes started to close because of his swollen eyes that wants to rest...

Hi guys!! This book is about to end so please stay toon to the upcoming chapters!