02💛

Lacey lay in bed and smirked to herself as she looked to the text off of Tom. She mad tom had been flirting a lot and Lacey couldn't stop thinking over the drunken kissed that they had shared. She ran a hand through her hair and smirked. Lacey didn't care that he was her boss and that he was meant to be training her and over the fact that he had a girlfriend she wanted him no matter the lost and Lacey knew that she also got what she wanted even though she would have to work for it. Lacey stood up and sighed as she got dressed for work. She looked to her phone and smirked as she read the text off of Tom;
I had fun last night. Maybe we could do it again.
Lacey smirked to herself knowing that no matter what it took that she would get him. Rachel walked into the room and frowned as she looked to Lacey.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked as Lacey turned to face her and smiled "sure" she said as she placed her phone on the side "you and tom is there anything going on?" Rachel asked "he has a girlfriend mum, of course there isn't" Lacey said as Rachel sighed "that means nothing to you " "are you calling me a slag, it's just playful. It's just harmless there is nothing going on with us, I swear" Lacey said as Rachel looked to her and nodded. She knew her daughter and knew if she wanted tom that she would do anything she could to get him "look mum, Tom is for I'll admit that but he's my boss and he has a girlfriend and if I went there I'd cause more trouble for myself Besides I want to focus on my career more than anything" Lacey said as Rachel looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Lacey got to work. She walked into the staffroom and sighed as she saw tom "hi" she said as he looked to her and smiled. He made a coffee and walked off and sat down as she frowned to herself. Lacey looked to him and frowned as she saw just how awkward he was acting. She sat opposite him and smirked to herself "you know you can act as if I meant nothing and the kiss meant nothing but ignoring me isn't going to change it, you kissed me remember and you wanted more" Lacey said as Tom looked to her and sighed. He knew that it was wrong but he wanted Lacey and was trying his best to distant himself away from her.

***

Later that day, Lacey sat in the pub with a glass of wine as Tom walked over. She looked to him and smirked "hey" he said as  she rolled her eyes "so your talking to me now" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry, I have been distancing myself from you as I want you and I want you badly, and I can't as I am in a relationship" he said as she looked to him and smirked "it's an urge, you need to get it out of your system and I am hot" she teased as he looked to her and smirked "what are you saying" he asked "one nights hats all it needs to be" she said as he smirked "come on" he said as Lacey looked to him and smirked.

They got a cab back to his as Lacey smirked to him as he lead her to the bedroom as they stripped off. He grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately as he pushed her onto the bed as they stripped off. He climbed on top of her and ran a hand up her thigh causing her to moan as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. But little did hey know how one night would change things.