011💙

Lacey was sitting in bed. She was feeling guilt about losing her baby. She blamed herself for it.

Lacey walked downstairs. She saw Alexis sitting on the sofa. "Hey. Are you okay?"
She asked as she sat next to her.

"I'm fine."

Lacey frowned as her sister walked off. She knew there was something being kept from her. She sighed and walked into the kitchen.

Rachel smiled. "You ready to go back to work?" She asked.

Lacey nodded and smiled. She sighed. "Yeah I guess. I'm just... I'm not ready for anyone to be fussing all over me. It's annoying as hell," she told her.

Rachel nodded. She handed her a cup of coffee. Rachel looked at her. "Do you know what's going on with Alexis? She's been shutting herself off."

Lacey shrugged. "Do you think she's back on the drugs?" She asked as she looked at her mum.

"I hope not. She'll be off to rehab otherwise. I can't deal with that again," she said.

***
Lacey arrived at work and sighed as she saw Tom. He walked over to her. "You okay?" He asked as he looked at her.

Lacey nodded and smiled. She was worried about being back. But she knew she had to return at some point.

Before Tom could say anything, Steph walked over. "How you doing love?" She asked.

Lacey smiled. "I'm doing okay. I'm just... it's weird being back after a few weeks," she told her.

Steph nodded and sighed. "We'll take it easy. I'm sure Tom will look after you."

Lacey said nothing. She walked off and sighed. She just felt like her head was a mess. Especially after losing the baby.

***
Lacey went to find Alexis. She saw her sitting in the common room alone. She smiled. "Hey. How come you're avoiding me?" Lacey asked.

Alexis sighed. "I'm not. I'm just trying to catch up on my work. And stuff," she mumbled. She didn't want to tell Lacey that Tom was blackmailing her.

Lacey nodded. "How about tonight we ditch all work and go out. My treat?" She said.

"O-Okay."

Lacey smiled and nodded. "Fab!"

***
Tom went to find Lacey. She was sitting in the staffroom. "Hey. Wanna come over tonight?"

"Sorry. I said I'd take Alexis out for a bit. Mum's worried about her. I'm going to try and get to the bottom of it," Lacey said.

Tom sighed. "You can do that tomorrow. Come on."

"No. I'm not letting her down."

Tom rolled his eyes and walked off. He didn't know why he was being unreasonable. But he wanted to get his relationship with Lacey back on track.

***
Tom was sitting in the car. He saw Lacey and walked over to her. "Come on. Just come with me. Please. I want to show you something," he said.

"Fine. Wait there."

Tom watched as Lacey walked over to Alexis. He heard them arguing before she stormed over to him. "Tell me what you were doing to my sister?" She asked.

Tom frowned. "Nothing. Why?"

"Well I know you've done something to her. You either tell me or we're done for good," Lacey said.

Tom looked at her. But with so many secrets about to come out, could he and Lacey make it work?