|30|

BE CAREFUL, I LOST MY FIRST KISS IN THIS DRESS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BE CAREFUL, I LOST MY FIRST KISS IN THIS DRESS...

|30| epilogue |

JASPER LOOKED AT HER.

Her pale skin, her cold hands, her closed eyes, the bandage around her torso, the tear-stains on her cheeks.

"She looks so... calm," he spoke up throatily, as a horrible scent entered his nose, and Jasper knew that it was Collin who came into the room.

"I know..." the werewolf sighed, "everyone is so used to the walls she built up, that they've forgotten she's just a girl as well. This look doesn't suit her."

"Not at all," Jasper agreed.

"Jazz," Collin started, "I am so sorry. I don't know how it happened... I asked her to stop the car, I told her I had to puke, and only then she did... t-then..." he started crying, and Jasper sent a wave of calmness his way, shaking his head slightly.

"Stop," he stated, "it wasn't your fault, if anything, it was ours. If we hadn't moved here in the first place, neither of you would've been entangled in this mess."

"No one could've known it ended this way, Jasper. Lilian loved you, and my sister would burn in hell for the people she loves," Collin said, but another voice answered his statement.

"But we knew, Collin," Alice spoke up, and Collin turned her way, anger vibrating through every muscle in his body.
Jasper didn't know what was happening, but Collin Harper was stunned by the very sight of Alice Cullen. His anger melted faster than snow melted in the sun, and he now only oozed love and adoration for her, and the honey blonde vampire felt as if he was going to puke by the amount of it.

Jasper left the room, feeling slightly dizzy as he almost stumbled upon the other Quileute werewolf, looking at him sharply, "Maybe you know what's going on with Collin?"

"What do you mean?" he responded harshly.

"I mean that he has been drooling over my sister the moment he just looked at her," Jasper retorted, and the werewolf groaned.

"He imprinted on a leech? Seriously?"

Everyone visited her for weeks. Lilian Harper was the talk of town. The genius detective, who got attacked by a bear when her twin was vomiting his guts up and was now officially in a coma for a week.

Jasper had denied it, from the moment he heard it, he had denied the fact that his mate was now a coma patient.

She will wake up soon.

She will wake up soon, and then I'll be by her side.

She will wake up soon, and then we can be together for the rest of eternity.