Silsila: #3-The Guy she hates

#3-The Guy she hates

She kissed him just for a dare and nothing else, she had cleared it with him. Now nothing can go wrong in her perfect paradise, even if he had any feelings looming in his heart for her, which she had an idea of from his reply, 'Don't be' to her 'Sorry' for the kiss, they would die down with him knowing she was his friend's fiancé and of course she'll meet him just occasionally, she must have thought. But do thoughts always come out to be true? At least her didn't. He was her new PG, She tried to resist it but of course, couldn't win in a 3 Vs 1 decision. She hates the fact that he is her new PG, first of all, she needs to keep a guy as a PG and if that was not enough...it was HIM.

But then leaving her trail of thoughts, she must have decided not to be affected by him, why should she be? He is a PG and she, the owner of the house...that's it, until...until she had one of the most embarrassing moments of her life, being in a towel in front of him, it was his fault, she decided and so the Hatred re-emerged...She Hates The Guy, her brain decided and forced the innocent heart to follow it too. Now what? Will the hatred, Will the subtle attraction which has developed for him in her heart which she keeps ignoring ever turn into Love? And if it does, what will follow?