Chapter 19

*SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT*

Oops.

Word count: 5001

DEIDRE

The second I got home, I was truly embarrassed. I was in shock as to what had happened.

And all through the night, the same image would flash in my mind. The imagine of Thomas in the shower, touching himself. What I had seen him do.

I could not even fall asleep because only my thoughts would return to the earlier events. I did not understand what was going on with me.

These thoughts and events were so new to me, that it was difficult to process.

Even though I liked it.

I liked it a lot, a whole lot more than I probably should have.

And I did not even understand why.

I did not go to school the next day, just because I knew that I could not face him. It would have been too embarrassing.

"Deidre? Deidre, are you alright?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Erin calling out for me. She waved her hand in my face, trying to get my attention. "What?"

"I've been talking to you for like five minutes!" she exclaimed dramatically. "What's got you so hooked up on your thoughts?"

My cheeks heated up immediately. "N-Nothing!"

Erin didn't look like she believed me. Instead she leaned against her locker, giving me a smug look. "You're acting weird. Tell me the truth. What happened?"

"I said nothing. I was only lost in thoughts."

"Yeah, right. I can tell that you're lying. Now tell me what happened. Did you do something dirty?"

My eyes widened in shock. "What? No! Of course not!"

"Liar! Although that was much more than dirty," Desirée exclaimed.

"You're lying again." Then she gasped. "Oh my god! I bet that it has to do with something that happened when you two left. After the nudity picture revival!"

"Erin—"

"Holy shit! Did you suck his dìck?"

"W-What? No. Why would I even do such a thing?" I questioned in confusion. "And I don't even know what it means."

"Right, you stupid innocent cucumber." Then she grinned. "So what did happen then? If you did not do such a thing as eating his babies. And don't bother lying, saying that it was not something dirty. Because I know damn well that it was."

"Can you just leave me alone?" I asked, embarrassed. "This is embarrassing."

"It would not have to be if you just told me what's wrong," she muttered. "Now tell me what. Come on. I want the holy deets. As your girl best friend, I have the obligation to know."

I didn't answer, only continued looking around.

Erin tugged on the sleeve of my shirt, whining. "Deidre. Deidre! Come on. I'm your best friend so tell me."

"No," I protested. "This is just awkward.  And I've already been embarrassed enough. Or more like mortified."

Her eyes widened and it was that moment when I knew that I had messed up. Messed up real bad. "Holy shit! I know what you did! I know damn well what you did!"

"Erin, don't—"

She squealed, making me nearly cover my ears. "Holy shit! Holy fućking shit! You watched him jerk his shit off!"