Chapter Two

Holy fùck.

Arrow Kane isn't a scrawny nerd anymore, he was anything but that. He was extremely hot now.

I was amazed by how much he glowed up. He was tall, and had dark hair along with dark eyes. He was dressed in black jeans and a white t-shirt.

I snapped out of looking at him when my name was called. "Here," I said and Arrow looked over at me.

"Well you haven't changed on bit," a smirk spread across his lips.

"Can't say the same for you," I rolled my eyes before opening up my books and grabbed a pen out of my bag.

"So she speaks," Arrow leaned back in his chair. "Didn't think you would say anything to me, Jo."

My head snapped towards him, making my curls bounce. "Don't call me that."

"I'll do what I Please, Jo. You can't tell me what to do and what not to do. I'm pretty sure that's what your have Andrew for, isn't it?"

"I'm not speaking to you. I didn't know you would turn into an asshole, you were nice before you left." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I wrote down notes that were displayed on the board.

"Everyone changes, Jo. You should know that best."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I glared at him.

"I'm sure you don't," He looked back down at his page and continued to write notes.

"Why did you come back anyway?" I asked quietly.

"None of your business, Jo." He said coldly.

"The Arrow I remember was nice,"

"Don't start with 'The Arrow I remember' Bull shït. We weren't even friends, and I don't think your boyfriend would like you speaking to me. He might try to fight me," He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and decided not to talk to him anymore, but instead move my desk away from a bit.

Arrow leaned over and whispered, "I forgot you were a drama queen."

I looked over at him and narrowed my eyes. "I am not a drama queen." I whispered. "If anyone is a drama queen, it's you."

Arrow was amused at my words. "Trust me, it's you,"

"Would you two care to tell everyone else what you're discussing while I'm teaching?" The teacher crosses her arms and glared at both of us.

Arrow rolled him eyes and we both didn't answer. She went back to talking to the class.

Once the bell rang I got out of there as soon as possible to go to my last class. When I got there I went to the back again and sat down. It was history and Mercy was in this class too. I opened up my books and I felt the presence of someone next to me. I looked over, expecting to see Mercy, but it was fuckíng Arrow. "Pick a different seat, Asshole. This one's taken."

"And why should I care?" He looked at me with a smirk spread across his lips. "Just because everyone else bows down to you, doesn't mean I'm going to. Not gonna happen, Princess."

"No one bows down to me and do not call me princess ever again." I snapped at him.

"Ooh! She doesn't like being called Princess."

"Not by you."

"Too bad. You aren't the boss of me, Princess." He smirked again and ran a hand through his hair.

Just as I was about to say something back, Mercy walked in. I gave her a look saying I was sorry. She went and sat on the other side of the class where some seats were free.