Chapter Eight

While everyone was laughing, Arrow pushed me against my locker and spread my legs apart slightly so his leg was in between mine. His large hands were holding my waist, he gripped my waist and pressed his lips against mine.

My arms went around his neck as I kissed him back.

"You! You did this!" We pulled away when we heard yelling. Once I seen who it was, I rolled my eyes. "You did this!" Andrew yelled.

"You have no proof, dumbass."

"You cunt! You're unbelievable and now your kissing him?! You're making out with scrawny rat Arrow."

"Don't call her a cunt." Arrow let go of me and stood in front of Andrew. Andrew was y'all but Arrow was much taller. Arrow was more muscular and towered over Andrew. "If anyone's a cunt, it's you. You're a bloody cunt who can't keep his tiny cock in his pants."

"Fuck you."

"Oh I'd rather you not, Jo does that enough." Arrow smirked and Andrew stormed off.

I hit Arrow's arm. "Why would you say that?"

"Because." He shrugged. He leaned in, "We could make that true."

"Not likely." I told him.

"What's your next plan?" He ran a hand through his hair.

I wasn't too sure what my next plan was but I knew it had to be good. I just shrugged.

"Well I have an idea." He looked down at me.

"What is it?"

"Well we get a billboard and post a message for them to see. For everyone to see." Arrow said.

"That seems like that's too far, Arrow."

Arrow hand came up to my face and stroked my cheek, "Think about it. Just remember that you were in love with him and she was your best friend who knew damn well how you felt about him. They're both at fault."

"Okay, enough touching." I told him and pushed his hand away from my face.

"Hanna?" A voice said from behind Arrow's large build.

Arrow moved out of the way so I could see who was behind him. It was Lucas, Andrews best friend.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, do you think we could talk in our way to class?" He asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah, sure." I turned back to Arrow to say bye. "See you later."

"Bye, Babe." Arrow winked at me before walking away.

I pushed myself off my locker and walked down the halls that had many students gossiping at their lockers. "So what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to see how you're doing," He ran a hand through his blonde hair. "What Andrew did is unforgivable and I know you loved him or even still do."

"That's sweet of you to check on me," I smiled up at him. "I've been alright,"

Lucas nodded and looked down at the floor. "Will we still remain friends?"

"Of course." I smiled. "You're not Andrew, so of course."

"Him and I are no longer friends." Lucas looked back at me with his big blue eyes.

"Oh? Why not? You two have been best friends forever." I was really surprised by him telling me this, from what I know, they've been friends since kindergarten. Their parents are friends and they even live on the same street. So naturally, they grew close.