Chapter 12

Third POV

"No get back!" Splinter yells out before an explosion rang through, as slabs of concrete were blown to pieces and scattered around the rooms causing major wreckages to the rooms.

April slowly open her eyes to see her friend hovered over her, shielding her from the fallen concrete and explosion. Her eyes widen when she moved. Yannis shook her head; at an effort to get the excess debris and concrete off of her. Before groaning in soreness and cracking her neck. Gleams of light soom entered the arena. Immediately her instinct for survival heighten and Yannis got into a crouching position, before reaching for her wallet chain.

"April, go take cover. NOW." She demanded and without anymore excuses, April silently ushers away. Seeing a Foot clan come next to her, Yannis got into stance, crouching her way behind the unsuspecting men.

"I think this on-" he chokes a bit when a chain was wrap around his neck as Yannis ambushes from the back.

"How about a new accessory, big guy~" She grinned evily and drag him down before shutting him off with knee to the head. Feeling a nozzle by her head, she swiftly turn, grab the gun before pulling it towards her roughly and gave a perfect Seiken to the face. Moving to the next one, she flips the gun off his grasp and dealt him with a hand to hand combat moves. A final uppercut made him loose his teeth as drop to the ground soon after.

Sensing something wasn't right, she turn around to see April struggling to free herself from another foot clan's arms, who had her in a headlock. She then proceeded to rush over in full speed before going midair.

"Neil, DUCK!" When April manages to merely dipped  her head, Yannis's boots came in contact with the man's face and he instantly flew towards a wall. Before they could gratulate though, Yannis had to fight off all of the nearby soldiers first. Toppling the last one with a swing kick to his ankle, she let him fall over before gifting him an elbow drop to the gut.

Michelangelo whistles, impressed when he saw her moves as he defeats off two more clans with his flying skateboard.

"You've got the moves alright!" He called out, earning a look from Yannis, after she knocks down another clan.

"And who's the one who taught your're 'Sensei' again?" And April giggled, as he came right in front of them.

"MIKEY!" Leonardo voices out.

"Oh right!  April, Hyannis  come with me." Mikey says before taking the lead. Just when Yannis was about to rebuke, April had already pulled her along.

"I got a safe place for you to hide, and if you get thirsty, I got a secret stash of Orange Crush behind the fridge. Don't tell Raph…" He whispers before pushing them towards a hidden corner. April shook her head, as Yannis clipped her chains back to her wallet and pants. Before looking around for a better alternative.

"It's all my fault… Yannis…" She mumbles over her hands as she rubbed her face.

"Yep, I'm definitely gonna have to lean that one on ya." April than groan, still covering her face in regret and shame. Passing her a knife, Yannis went to retrieve a chained up Kusarigama. Before she could start apologizing again, Yannis placed a finger on her lips.

"If you're gonna apologize to me... Don't. Cuz, I would rather direct it to them." She points out behind her and Aprils eyes widen. Without thinking she just passed her confused friend and into the scene where Splinter was being defeated by Shredder.

"April wait-"  Before she could finish her sentence, April had already smashed her knife onto Shredder's back.

"You stupid little girl!" He turns around and yells out.