Chapter 16

Yannis POV

"Yannis?"

The trio look up at my darkness face, as I hold onto the cable. I clenched my teeth further, as my hand began to glow again.

"I hope you got a parachute under that shell!" She gritted, carrying them up further until the cable snaps and their eyes widen. Instantly reaching in, I took a grasp onto Leonardo's hand.

"Guys! Its the maintenance hatch, out ticket home!" Donnie announces out loud and My mood darkened further.

"A little HELP here!" I shouted out further, sensing a someone who was ready to attack me. After hearing the sliding of weapons, I blew of a breathe of relief as a set of arms came into view. I raise my arm upwards as Raphael too pulls onto the wire. I was finally able to hyperventilate on the side when the trio was safe and sound.

"I can breathe..." taking off the suffocating helmet, I was on my knees gasping for air like a maniac as everyone approaches me.
"Yannis!" I hear April frantically rushes to me.

"Are you okay!? Are you hurt?! Does your arm still in pain!?" She continues to ramble out as I just gave her a exhausted blanket stare. She worries further when I didn't answer and started to check me.

"You need... To take a chill pill." I deadpanned and Vernon nodded, crossing his arms. Everyone else started to chuckle when she signs in relief.

"What, Were, You thinking!?" She punches her arms and I groaned further in respond.

"You could've gotten yourself killed!?"

"Yeah? Well... I wasn't thinking- ow..." April began bombard with questions again, nagging about my recklessness. It wasn't exactly intentional... Ya know...

"Guess we could hustle now?..."

"Yeah! Shredder is over New York City!"

--------

Splashes of contaminated water hits my face as I held onto Donnie, grumbling miserably. Swaying side to side, I turn my gaze towards my two fellow "human" comrades. How are they enjoying this... my lips straighten.

"Hey purple." I called out to Donnie who was just busy checking his watch, turning to me.

"How long is this going to take?" Wiping my wet hand onto my shirt in disgust. My head turns away when I felt a sudden gaze on my back. I furrowed my brows at the sense, before shrugging it off.

"We will abruptly be arriving in around-"

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the shell at all time." Mikey reminded for the third time while we slide through the sewer.

"Satellite industry shows Shredder recently on top of Sack's tower!" Donnie suddenly says and holding his neck further, I raise myself to see his watch. Which was literally filled with scripted codes and data's. Blowing a breathe of approval, Donnie shifts a bit as I went back to my previous position.

"If that's where he's releasing the toxic from..." I stated.

"Then, it's gonna spread all over the city." Leo finishes off for me and gave him a thumbs up and he nodded with a smirk. Our trip persistently follows through as the worn out sewer leads the way. Sliding through one to another, washing our face off with the on so fragrant water, we eventually reach our destination, right after Mr. Grumpy head kicks open a vent.

"Alright listen up, gonna find the elevator to the roof... You guys-" Leonardo points at us "Get out of here, get to a safe distance." April replied with raise brow and looks at me, who was still carried by Donnie. When is he going to let go? I contemplate to myself when he was still busy with his watch, fidgeting here and there . I sigh.