8🦋

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Ok ok. Now tell me.

DORAEMON😍
I don't want to ruin your innocence by telling this kind of things.

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
No no go on. I'm not innocent. I've watched porn. And I like gay porn.

DORAEMON😍
😳

DORAEMON😍
So you know what puberty means?

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Ofc. want me to tell you??

DORAEMON😍
No no stop.. geez.. this boiii

DORAEMON😍
So me and my younger brother used to share special bond. We were together 24/7. I loved him more than anything. But when I hit puberty everything changed. From my friends I started to learn more about this things. You know at that age Curiosity runs more than blood in our veins.

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Then what happend

DORAEMON😍
Then the real problem started. One day I was watching TV and he came and sat on my lap as usual. But something felt different. When he started moving I started getting dizzy, his scent was inviting me in bad way, I felt my pamt getting tighter and hugged him tightly. I didn't know what was that feeling but it was getting the best of me. His pink lips were attracting me, his body was giving me invitation to wreck him.

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Oh my sweet lord.. Then... Tell me more

DORAEMON😍
Then mom called him in kitchen. I didn't want him to get up but I had to. We share same bed and we always cuddled so as usual he come to me. And hugged me. Time was passing but I couldn't sleep. Only My grips were started tightening by time. I wanted him. I wanted to kiss him not platonic, I wanted more. I made up my mind that I'll take him no matter what. My behaviour changed I started to use him like a prop. I stopped playing kids game and most of the time made him sit on my lap. Whenever I got a chance I kissed his lips and necks and body too. But not like before. Any of those was not platonic. Just like the days were passing my hormones took over me. And one night it crossed all its limit....

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
OH MY GOD...Tell me what happened next

DORAEMON😍
That night I made myself clear that I'll take him. He came to sleep. I pinned him on the bed. I was too emersed to take him that didn't notice his trembling body under me. He was all sweaty. I was enjoying the view underneath me. I didn't think it was leading me to rape my own brother. My own little brother. I was so pathetic. I started to bite his neck roughly. He whimpered "hyung it hurts". I couldn't continue after hearing that. My heart just shattered. I was angry with myself. I was so disappointed with myself. I left him on the bed and our relation never healed. I started avoiding him because whenever I see him I hate myself. I'm such a pathetic human being.

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Hey it's ok. Don't be like that. You did wrong but you realise that. It's enough. You shouldn't avoid your brother now. He maybe thinking he did something wrong and you don't love him and all you know..

DORAEMON😍
But what if I end up doing something again

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Just control yourself and start talking. Maybe everything will be OK.

DORAEMON😍
He probably hate me now 😞

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Maybe he don't.

DORAEMON😍
Ok. I'll try then. Bye

NOBITA🤐🙏🏻
Ok bye. ttyl❤️

DORAEMON😍
TTYL ❤️

NOBITA😊
Aww love😍

DORAEMON😍
🤦🏻‍♂️