29🐇

"OH MY FREAKING GOD I'M GONNA DIE TURN OFF THE TV!!!!" Tae shouted because of the movie (Lights out) which is playing and the girl suddenly appears and Tae lost it.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YA GUYS STOP THAT DUMB MOVIE" Tae shouted on the verge of crying. Jungkook too were afraid but not like his brother. They don't say anything and turn off the tv cause lowkey they were afraid too. Jimin hugged Tae to comfort him. Jin suggested that they should have their dinner and everyone agreed.

After dinner Jimin suggested to continue the movie marathon. Tae strictly remind everyone he won't watch if it's any horror movie. Then Jimin suggested (Fifty shades of grey). Tae declined cause of his little innocent brother or else he would be the one suggesting it with Jimin. But not aware of anything Jungkook started whining to watch it. And Jimin being Jimin they end up in front of tv which is playing (Fifty shades of grey)

Namjoon and Jin walk out silently in the mid movie and end up locking the door of Tae kook's bedroom.

Jimin is going insane to touch Tae.

There is an awkward tension going on between Yoongi and Hobi cause they were literally on each other from the beginning of the movie but things got more complicated on tv and now they are stuck with growing bulge on their pant.

Jungkook don't know how to feel his whole body is hot like fire, cheeks burning up and the fibre of the boxer tightening.

Tae suddenly noticed the change of Kook's body by peripheral vision. He sheepishly looked at tae subtly so no one can notice. His eyes widened what he saw. Jungkook was pushing the plushie between his thigh. He is not dumb to not understand what's his innocent little brother is trying to do. And the vision made his dick twitch. He bite his bottom lip. He said he moved on but with this view he decided to continue that dicision later.

Jimin suddenly noticed. He noticed Tae is about to get closer to Jungkook he gripped Tae's wrist Tae snapped his head towards Jimin and Jimin mouthed 'No'. Tae sighed and mouthed 'sorry I got carried away'. Jimin wanted to let Tae take him but he clearly knows Tae probably won't do that anymore. So he mouthed again 'Text that baby of yours' pointing the phone with his eyes. Tae felt a little guilty but thought for a second then took his phone to text. Tae looked at Jimin apologetically and Jimin just smiled and mouthed 'it's ok'.

Tae got up from the couch and went to his mothers room and slid under the cover.

📱

DORAEMON💕
Baby I need you

BABY😍
Hm?

DORAEMON💕
Can you help daddy a little baby?

BABY😍
With?

DORAEMON💕
The bulge in my pant

BABY😍
Huh?

DORAEMON💕
I want you to please daddy now. Can you do it?

BABY😍
I got it daddy but umm.. there's many people in my house

DORAEMON💕
Go to the bathroom

BABY😍
Ok

🎀

Jungkook looked at everyone. Jin, Namjoon and Tae missing. He slowly got up from the couch telling Jimin that he needs to use the restroom and Jimin totally understanding nodded with a smirk.

He went upstairs but it was locked. Then came down and for his good luck its not locked he sighed in relief and opened it.

Seeing his brother in bed he looked down and went to the bathroom then locked and turn on the tap for sound effect. He then sat on the toilet seat and texted.

📱

DORAEMON💕
Come fast

BABY😍
Daddy I'm here

DORAEMON💕
So will you help me baby?

BABY😍
Yes daddy tell me what to do

DORAEMON💕
What are you wearing?

BABY😍
T-shirt, sweat pant and boxer

DORAEMON💕
Slid your pant and boxer. Pull your T-shirt and hold it with your pretty mouth baby

BABY😍
Hmmm daddy

DORAEMON💕
I want you to touch yourself

BABY😍
Yes daddy I touched it

DORAEMON💕
Move your hand for daddy now

BABY😍
Aah daddy yes I'm moving my hand up and down

BABY😍
for you daddy. Only for you

DORAEMON💕
Ah yes baby do it

BABY😍
I'm doing it daddy aah

DORAEMON💕
How does it feel baby

BABY😍
It feels good daddy. So good

DORAEMON💕
Good boy now faster

DORAEMON💕
Move your hand faster baby boy

BABY😍
Yes daddy angh so good

BABY😍
Daddy I'm gonna cum

DORAEMON💕
Me too baby. Cum for me baby ah yes

DORAEMON💕
Baby you were good.

BABY😍
Am I?

DORAEMON💕
Yes yes baby boy. It was awesome

BABY😍
You liked daddy?

DORAEMON💕
I loved it baby

DORAEMON💕
Wanna cuddle?

BABY😍
Yes but I'm dirty. Ttyl okay?

DORAEMON💕
Okay baby😘