57🍬

Few days later At home

"Mom I wanna go out" Tae whined rolling on his mothers bed.

"No Tae. You are not healed properly"

"No mom I am. See. I don't have any ache in my body"

"Wow that's good. Now go to your room"

"But mooooom"

"Are you going on your own or 'Kookie take this slack of whine from this room'"

Tae got up hearing a running sound. "You and this kookie of yours making my life unbearably impossible. You don't have to push me out from your room like this. I can't even spend a quality time with my mother what a cruel world"

Jungkook came running into the room. "Mom you called?"

"wow you're faster than the agust d rap. Take him upstairs"

"Yes Mom" Jungkook salute his mom before dragging Tae out of the room.

When they were out of the room Tae pinned him "yes mom huh let me show you" Tae stopped talking just to kiss kook's neck.

Kook gasped. "stop mom will come" kook whisper yelled giggling.

"let her see" Tae continues sucking on kook's skin.

"Tae stop" Jungkook moaned

"Tae huh?" He took Kook's wrist and dragged him upstairs.

Pushing Kook into the room Tae locked the door behind him.

Jungkook heart began to thump loudly watching Tae so intimidating.

Tae took off his jacket and threw it on the floor stepping forward to Kook.

"T- tae mo- mom's home" he was stepping backwards so he fall on the bad.

"I prefer daddy on bed"

'shit shit there goes my virginity'

Tae took off his shirt getting up on the bed. Jungkook's back touched the headboard 'mom you're son is losing his purity today. Bless me mom'

Tae hold Kook's leg and tugged him down "why are you struggling baby. You wanted this for so long"

'I wanted. I want but I'm scared'

Tae completely hovering over Kook caressing Kook's cheek. His thumb coming down to the youngers lips caressing it. Chill run down kook's spine. 'Jesus I'm losing my virginity for sure. Hallelujah!'

"You don't want daddy to kiss your cherry lips? Tell me baby" Tae asked in a low raspy voice.

Jungkook flinched "Y-yes daddy"

"You don't want daddy to make you moan when daddy taste your whole body baby boy?"

"Yeah da-daddy I want" his whole body twisted in euphoria

"Don't you want daddy inside you making you moan 'daddy'? when I hit your sweet spot don't you wanna scream my name on pleasure scratching my skin baby huh?  Tell me. Tell me don't you wanna please daddy?"

Jungkook arched his back for some friction in his rock hard dick "Fuck me daddy. I want you. I want you inside me. I wah- want you to fuck me till I can't walk. Fuck me already"

Tae smirked. "I didn't even touched you and you're up already. You want my dick that much huh?"

"Stop embarrassing me. Yes I'm eager for you now do me please"

Tae chuckled.

"Please do me master"

"do you, what?"

"Tae FUCKING DADDY, for the fucks sake FUCK ME. Fuck me to the moon and back. Just put your dick where it belongs"

Shocked is an understatement if you want how Tae feels. 'You're not an innocent cute little bunny when you're horny YOU'RE A FUCKING HAMSTER'

Tae's mouth hanged open.

Tae steadied kook by holding his waist. He pressed his lips on kook's rubbing his crotch on Jungkook's hard one. Kook moaned making Tae lose his mind.

He pulled from the kiss tugging Jungkook's shirt which the younger instantly got rid off.

"Daddy c'mon" he pulled Tae again into kiss. Their body's colliding, face and ear tips red like tomato because of the growing heat.

Tae stopped just to suck the boy's neck. Jungkook pressing Tae's head more into him. Tae was groaning on his skin like he'll eat him alive

"Boys come down. Dinner time. Delivery arrived"